This old chestnut doing the rounds again...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
Just got 3 copies of this in my inbox - i can't believe anyone responds but some may not have seen this sort of thing before! If you respond they ask for your bank details or get you to open up some sort of bank account for them (which they then use illegaly and you get stuck with...) but whatever happens you end up getting taken to the cleaners at best, or your identity being scammed for fraudulent use. The return email says it all doesn't it cynthia@hackermail lol !

Dear,
How are you today?

My name is Cynthia Milan 23years old girl the daughter of late Dr.Clement Milan, he was international business man, he deal on timber business when he was alive.

Though we dont know each other before, but i believe that relationship and comunication with someone you never know before start's a day.

There is this amount of seven million US dollar($7,000,0000,00) which my late father deposited in one of the security company here in Abidjan before he, my mother and my only sister died on moter accident here in cote d'ivoire West Africa.

Now as the only person left in the family i decided to contact you to HELP me retrieve this money from the security company where it was deposited as a family veluables by my late father and we will lodge it into a bank in your country after retrieving it from the security company here and we will invest it in any profitable investment in your country.

If you can be of a great HELP to me i will be please to offer you 10% of the total fund for HELPING me after the money have been retrieved from the security company and you will arang for my coming to meet you in your country.

I will be waiting for your urgent response so that i will give you more details and information .

Thanks and God bless you.

Miss Cynthia Milan.

lol, love the name

i get loads of these:mad: and they always go whare they belong, IN THE TRASH

kalchis said:
lol, love the name

i get loads of these:mad: and they always go whare they belong, IN THE TRASH

here here - thats where mine go too

If I don't recognise the name I never open anything. Straight in the trash as it's probably a scam or a virus! I had 3 today saying something like returned mail, I think that one usually releases a virus if you open it so straight in the trash with it.

Do these people think everyone is Greedy and Stupid :!:

J

Latest posts

Back