Those peeps at Vani-T are so nice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie H

Reaction score
Thats not to say the rest of the tanning peeps are not so don't shout:lol:
I pm'd Ken and asked him about his product line on Tuesday
He put me on to Liz who deals with the southern half of the country
I emailed her asking about pricing etc on Wednesday
Yesterday she replied and asked me if I'd like a sample to try, so I can see of my compressor is up to the job
Today a small bottle of 8% arrived with after care leaflet her number so I can call with my problems:lol: and a full price list.
So lovely, not pushy at all I'm well chuffed.

Would just like to add that Tonilee at Tantricks is also bril,:hug: wouldn't like her to think she isn't, but Tantricks is well known on here for how nice they are where Vani-T is a new comer.

Awwww thanks chick!!! Am glad you have have had a good result from Vani T let us know how you get on with the sample wont you hun? xxx

Awwww thanks chick!!! Am glad you have have had a good result from Vani T let us know how you get on with the sample wont you hun? xxx

Your welcome hun, only telling the truth:hug:
now I currently have 4 popit nails on my left hand, sculpted pink and white, 2 with the best smile lines I have ever created and 2.... well we won't talk about them:lol: and instead of cracking on with the other 6 I'm here geeking, but yes when I finally get around to dragging hubby into the shower, to tan him:eek::eek:
I will report back on my results. Good or bad I promise not to spare myself.
Only it will have to be in about a weeks time because he's in the middle of having a full back tattoo and the next bit is being done on Monday and if I do it before he will look strange with half of it rubbed of after the tattoo and then the new bit needs to heal up.
Mind you I could do his legs, no one see's those at this time of year:lol:

OOooh *eyes light up* a full back tattoo.....I have one of those!!! My god 14 hours of intense burning and pain!! And I wont even go into sensation of the first shower on it ........:eek:.......I have to say I love it now though!!! Good luck to you and your hubby then!!

It's nice to hear that all is well. [even if you don't want to move north, into my area!!]
We will always try to help.

Best wishes,

Ken

I can totally agree with you on this one Susie.

I received my Vani-t sample a few weeks ago from our very own Ken but have only just got around to trying the sample and I am mega impressed! My husband always dose my spray tanning for me and even he said as he was applying it that it was the best one I have tried so far. I had my shower and the colour this morning is yummy and very natural looking. Only used half the amount of solution that I do normally too so that can only be a good thing.

Think there may be an order coming your way Ken - thanks. :hug:

Have been using Vani-t everything for over a year & love love love the products.

You'll be very happy too I'm sure.:)

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back