Tingle Creams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Not usually one for sunbeds but thought if top up my tan before hol. I used a cream from the tanning salon & picked up a tingle one by mistake! Jeez I'm on fire :-/ what do they actually do to your skin. I actually look like iv been on the beach all day!!!

They basically stimulate the blood flow which speeds up the tanning process. I generally advise people to go on the sunbed for less time if they're gonna use a tingle cream for the first time. Redness should go down within an hour!! X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Oh dear! I made that mistake once, never again!!!

They basically stimulate the blood flow which speeds up the tanning process. I generally advise people to go on the sunbed for less time if they're gonna use a tingle cream for the first time. Redness should go down within an hour!! X

So there's no DHA in there? Iv noticed a few marks :-/ is this just where iv not rubbed the cream in as much? Mainly on my feet x

Put some aloe Vera on it to cool it I used to use them all the time before I used fake tan and that's what I did even after sun helps x

Sometimes they have bronzer in them. It would say on the bottle i think?
X

Sometimes they have bronzer in them. It would say on the bottle i think?
X

It was the black onyx one. To be honest I was fine after about an hour & this morning my skin is definitely more tanned!

Glad it was ok :) x

It was the black onyx one. To be honest I was fine after about an hour & this morning my skin is definitely more tanned!

Black Onyx is a strong tingle Hun, it's one of the strongest. X

Latest posts

Back