Tinted Moisturiser - what brand to you use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
I will no doubt posted this in the wrong place...BUT...

What tinted moisturiser to you use??

I have been looking for one for weeks now, not many brands do them tbh... i use estee lauder double wear foundation, but when i have a tan, i look like a doll when i use foundation.

They also do a tinted moisturiser, anyone tired it.

Thanks in advance.

xxx

Hi
I use Nivea Visage, got it from superdrugs for about £5. i saw on on This Morning and its brilliant. My skin doesnt feel like it does with foundation, so know i use it instead of foundation and you woulnt know the difference.

HTH.

I only use the Lancöme aqua teint... its fabulous, smells divine and not a line in sight!

Hi
I use Nivea Visage, got it from superdrugs for about £5. i saw on on This Morning and its brilliant. My skin doesnt feel like it does with foundation, so know i use it instead of foundation and you woulnt know the difference.

HTH.

Is this the Nivea Visage Young?? Is it in a blue/green box?

does it come in different shades?

I only use the Lancöme aqua teint... its fabulous, smells divine and not a line in sight!

Oh... i didnt know lancome done one!!

I used to use a Dior one, but havent been able to get hold of it for a few year now! :cry:

I cant remember what colour the box was but the bootle is a sqweezy bottle and its white. Yes it does come in different shades. Im very pale and i went with the lightest one and it suits me perfect. x

Oh... i will have to have a look.

Thanks very much. xx

Thats ok.
i just feel that with the tinted moistorizer that my skin can still breath whereas with foundation i cant wait to take off. The Nivea Visage is very light.

I very rarely wear anything that covers my entire face- eg foundation- as I don't like it! BUT- that said, if I ever want to apply 'full' makeup, I use clinique tinted moisturiser with spf 15. It is so nice and light on the skin, I don't feel like I want to wipe it off at the first opportunity and it gives really nice coverage too :) It was a little bit pricey (about £16) but it has lasted ages, if I don't use it for a while, I give it a good shake, and it is like new.
hth

Gem, do you use foundation when you have a spray tan??

I havent wore foundation for a long time now as I could never find one that matched my true skin colour & grew out of having an orange face & white neck :lol:

If I go out for an occasion, I have a tan so no need for foundation, but when I havent a tan, I use Make Believe ... I got the one for your face which is called Night Time Facial Moisturiser.

On the rare times that i do wear one it is the avon one hth

I use clinique tinted moisturizer (sp). I have had it ages, it is really light to wear and gives a smooth coverage. I also wear Barbra Daily glow something, it is like a tinted moisturizer and gives the skin a lovley glow, ideal for day or night.

I will no doubt posted this in the wrong place...BUT...

What tinted moisturiser to you use??

I have been looking for one for weeks now, not many brands do them tbh... i use estee lauder double wear foundation, but when i have a tan, i look like a doll when i use foundation.

They also do a tinted moisturiser, anyone tired it.

Thanks in advance.

xxx

Hi Gemma, tinted moisturiser would be dermalogica, available in 3 shades, light medium and dark and has a spf15, absolutely brilliant, well I think so anyway

I use Benefit You Rebel, and have done now for a couple of years. I love it, it gives a bit more coverage than alot of other tinted moisturisers, gives the skin a nice glow but also still looks nice and natural!

I've been using Estee Lauder tinted moisturiser lately and I'm very pleased with it. I don't really like wearing foundation in warmer weather if I can help it. :)

I use Benefit You Rebel, and have done now for a couple of years. I love it, it gives a bit more coverage than alot of other tinted moisturisers, gives the skin a nice glow but also still looks nice and natural!

I use this one too, its fab!!!

for me its bobbi brown

lush and comes with a spf which is a must !!!!

Gem, do you use foundation when you have a spray tan??

I havent wore foundation for a long time now as I could never find one that matched my true skin colour & grew out of having an orange face & white neck :lol:

If I go out for an occasion, I have a tan so no need for foundation, but when I havent a tan, I use Make Believe ... I got the one for your face which is called Night Time Facial Moisturiser.

I dont during the week even if i haven't a tan, but when i go out it like to wear foundation, but i use double wear, i have a bottle that matches my natural skin, and one that matches my skin when i have a tan. I normaly just moisturise and put a blob of foundation on my forehead and cheeks and thats it, but it feels too heavy when i have a tan, thats why i want a tinted moisturiser.

I have seen this you rebel, in a red tube?? Gonna try this at the weekend, we have just gettin a Benefit stand in my local shopping centre.

I've been using Estee Lauder tinted moisturiser lately and I'm very pleased with it. I don't really like wearing foundation in warmer weather if I can help it. :)

I am also going to try this one, as i LOVE the foundation and bronzer.

for me its bobbi brown

lush and comes with a spf which is a must !!!!

We dont have a bobbi brown local, but we have one in Newcastle, so i will try the next time i go.

Thanks Girls, i didnt even know half these brands done tinted moisturiser, i must walk about with my eyes closed!!

xxxx

they have a online store

we dont have one local the nearest to me is milton keynes and if i am over there gosh i spend way too much so what i normally do is have a good look on the stand and get some advice. Buy 1 or 2 items and then get details of the other products - colours etc and purchase on line.

that way i dont go over my budget !!!

I use Dermalogica as it has an spf15 and is very light but has a good colour, I dont look orange or too pale.

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Latest posts

Back