Tip-ex for french manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

what is "tipex"?

Victoria it is a white liquid eraser for ink,hth x

And soooooo not a nail product pmsl x

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh You mean 'white-out' or 'liquid paper'?

OMG

That woman on drugs or something?
:rolleyes:

(maybe she's been sniffing it too much or something LOL:lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

what is "tipex"?

I think it's called Snowpake in the States, not sure if it's the same for Canada. It's a corrector fluid for typos!!!

As to using it for a French - no comment :eek: :smack:

Maybe we should add this little gem to my 'tricks of the trade' thread .... NOT!!

No wonder so many have so little respect for our professionalism when people openly brag about doing something so ..... amateur.

That's one strange woman! I have heard of people using the acrylic paints the white to be precise for doing a french polish. One of my clients said that the nail tech did that for her while she was on vacation. I must say after about a week and a half they still looked nice!

My thoughts exactly!!! I've visited her salon before and she did her course with friend of mine, I think it was just something she's created herself!!! I've never even had a customer that mentioned someone else had done her nails like this before. I said its not something i'd ever thought of doing nor would I recomend anyone else did. She asked 'would you be able to do this on mine?' which I was quite shockec about but just to be safe I said the client card would have to be signed just in case, to which she also said 'you dont bother with them do you?'!!!!!

She has a salon?????:eek: ooo err. What is that woman on? Hang on, let me get the 'flash' out to scrub yer feet with while I'm at it!!!

So - you said about signing the record card - does that mean you actually done it?

Are you sure she is not having you on? Is she anysort of competition of yours?

I did a french manicure on a lady who is also a qualified tech, when painting she told me she uses tip-ex to paint her tips as she likes the bright white, has anyone ever heard of this? I'd hate to see how shocked my face was!!!

WHAT !!!!

I didn't do it, when she asked if I could do her nails like it I said I'd have to get her to sign it she changed her mind. Her salon's the other side of the town and is horrible!!!

I didn't do it, when she asked if I could do her nails like it I said I'd have to get her to sign it she changed her mind. Her salon's the other side of the town and is horrible!!!
it would be intresting to see how many clients she has

It took me a while to decide whether to post this or not incase everyone turned round and said, "yeah thats the way your supposed to be doing it whats wrong with you!!"

How wrong can you be!???!!!

Latest posts

Back