Tip for practicing Smile Lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trusty754

Reaction score
This is how I eventually mastered perfect smile lines.
Get a piece of A4 paper and draw your hands onto the paper with nails, do this on both sides of the paper then laminate. I practised with my acrylics on the laminate, learning to hold the brush correctly and positioning the smile lines. once it has dried they just pull of really easily.
Give it a try if only to get that smile line happening.
Good luck :)

We used to do that at college. We weren't sophisticated enough to have laminated ones though:lol: we just had those plastic sleeves over ours.

hehe we did that too.. and it was the same with us bernadette.. a4 sleeves.. when i saw laminate i though.. very posh! good tip and thanks for sharing!

I used have one with little circles, to practice my beads of acrylic.
don't you just love flicking the acrylic off after (or perhaps that's just me lol)

I used have one with little circles, to practice my beads of acrylic.
don't you just love flicking the acrylic off after (or perhaps that's just me lol)
It's not just you:lol:

good tip

thanks for sharing

Could you do it with gel ladies?

great idea thanks for the tip.:)
i dont think it would work with gel as i dont think it would cure properly as you wouldnt be able to cure the underside if that makes sense?
someone please correct me if im wrong though.xx

Could you do it with gel ladies?
You would have to draw directly onto the laminate sheet and not put any paper between it so that it is still transparent,
also you would have to cut it smaller than A4 so it would fit in your lamp hth

Nice one cheers for that, i'll give it a whirl! x

Latest posts

Back