Tips on toes!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denatarry

Reaction score
Hi guy's x
I had a new client come yesterday, really lovely lady...She came for hollywood gel toes.. as i was going about doing them she mentioned that she'd had them done the week befor but the Girl had put tips on her toes, cut the down, blended them and added acryic over the top, pretty much how you would do ur fingers....My client said she was in so mush pain due to the filling on her toes.
I have never heard of putting tips on toes in that manner, just wondering if anyone else has????

yes its ok to do it like that as long as the tips are not too long, but its not usually neccessary to do anything more than overlay the natural nail.

i'm surprised she is having another set only 1 week after the last as they normally last very well on toes and if the filing was so intense that it caused pain its not ideal that they were removed and replaced so quickly. i'm guessing she didnt have them removed professionally either?

I personally never had to put a tip on to toes, I used forms couiple times to corect the shape of the big toe. I also used popits on one client, who had very narrow toe nails on two toes. Popit added volume and made the nail look just perfect.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi hon, I really don´t think you should be using Popits on toes, as Popits create an apex which is not needed for toes, and if the client broke one it would hurt like hell :eek::hug:

Hi hon, I really don´t think you should be using Popits on toes, as Popits create an apex which is not needed for toes, and if the client broke one it would hurt like hell :eek::hug:

If you read my post again you will see that I said that I only used it one specific client with very narrow toe nails, whose gel overlays were disappearing from those two nails because of it's shape. Popits were used to add volume to the nail and not length. So I would not worry about client breaking them as they were just the ordinary toe nail length.

Popit creating the apex for strength, it is very hard to break the popit made nail since it has the perfect apex placement.

Latest posts

Back