tips with no wells

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI

I use Creative performance white tips with no well and I find them brilliant. They are very thin and flexible and my clients love them.

I know I shoud be sculpting,
H XX
Honey you don't have to sculpt, I know many techs that only use tips, and they are doing a fantastic job! It just depends on what you like more, or what suits you better.

hi there
I have been using ez flows classic french tips and they are fabulous, very thin with a gorgeous smile line and no well. Does anyone out there know if any companies do a natural version of the well-less tip? I believe Tammy Taylor have just introduced them but not sure how I would get hold of them.
Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.
Amanda

Hi there. I supply Tammy Taylor well less tips. Have been using them for 2 tears now. they are fabulous & my clients love them. I have been a nail technician for 20 years & personally Tammy Taylor is the best product I have used. mary

Hi there. I supply Tammy Taylor well less tips. Have been using them for 2 tears now. they are fabulous & my clients love them. I have been a nail technician for 20 years & personally Tammy Taylor is the best product I have used. mary
before i started using nsi...i found tammy taylor website....you can ask questions and get replys....i asked about there forms to which i got a reply to say they dont use tips...:confused:....that was 6 months ago....does tammy taylor have tips on her website now then?????x

just went on there and she does sell tips now!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you learn something new everyday!!!!....if you have used them for 2 years why did they say 6 months ago they dont use tips????? confussed still...x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back