To all you Mum's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittensgotclaws

Reaction score
I hope you have a very happy mothers day. Dont do any work, put your feet up and relax.....we only get one day a year!! lol
Have a great day.
Jo.xxx :hug:

Happy Mother's Day
Mummies
xx:hug:xx

am in bed, hot chocolate and chocolate croissant and geeking.

I have received flowers and cards, a Boots Gift Voucher and my 6yr old made me a butterfly windchime at school. It is beautiful.

I am geeking whilst my eldest daughter and husband argue about how my breakfast is made :lol:. Oh joy!

Happy Mother's Day Mums
xxx

I hope you have a very happy mothers day. Dont do any work, put your feet up and relax.....we only get one day a year!! lol
Have a great day.
Jo.xxx :hug:

Relax??? We are mothers, we never relax :green:!

happy mothers day all you geeky mums :)

I have had a great day so far. Normally my kids buy me lovely Thorntons chocolates but as I am trying seriously to lose weight I asked them not to this year. I got a fabulous hand made card from both of them and 1 gave me an orchid and the other made me some coconut ice bars from the weight watchers magazine, so at least I can count the points. How fantatic are my kids! xx

Oh and I got my usual breakfast in bed from my hubby!

Happy mothers day all you Mum's
My Son has just been round with a lovely card, he wrote a very tear renderering verse in it..and a gorgeouse ring I had seen a while ago and said I liked. He is such a gem..x

Ahhh i'm pleased all you mum's are having a fantastic day, i got 4 home made cards, a very nice bunch of flowers and some yummy choccy croissants (sp) oh and the kids bought me the sound track for mammi mia!
Bless em all. :hug: xxx

Aw you lucky lot!

I've been up since 6am, at work in a hotel reception since 7 am and have about 1/2 hour to go until I can get home to see if I have anything :rolleyes:

I don't expect anything on Mother's Day but my little girl let it slip that I have at least got one thing :) and she also said to me last night that she wanted to give me breakfast in bed but she wouldn't be able to as I would be at work, so she's given me strict instructions to get into bed as soon as I get home so she can give it to me then, Lol!!!

I for one will be putting my feet up when I get home :)

xx

I've had a lovely day. Spoke to my mum first this this morning and she is really well and happy. Got two really lovely hand made cards, some perfume and roses from my children. My husband gave me a really bad spray tan earlier this morning but........he's gone out and brought all the stuff to cook dinner. I can't believe it!!!, he's only ever cooked 4 times in 24 years of marriage!! - hope he does the washing up though.

HAVE A LOVELY MOTHER'S DAY ALL YOU MUMS!! XX

Happy mothers day to all:hug:
I got the box set of Hero's series 1 from Karl and a lovely lamp for my studio from Kay.
Got a day of and I'm still in my jammy's geeking.
Perfect day so far:lol:

Happy Mothers Day ladies,
I have had a nice day but my hubby was working half day so no breakie in bed for me as my lazy 17 year old wouldn't get up to help his 10 year old sister make it for me :irked:. I am not bothered really ! I got up and let Paige help me with eggy bread as that is what she wanted to make me. I did have a lovely super mum mug with matching mat & side plate for my bickies, and some ulay bathroom goodies. Rang my mum, made dinner in time for hubby home, but as he had bought a PS3 from a geek (you know who you are) and had arranged to collect it on the way home and guess what he is still doing!
So although I think he should be sitting at my feet giving them a massage & telling me how wonderful I am, while I am fed grapes by my lazy son and my daughter looks on lovingly ................. I am sat here with washing around me the dishes still in the sink and I am Geeking but guess what I DON'T CARE! LOl. :lol:

So over there its mothers day cuz here
mothers day is may 10th
happy mothers day to all mothers

I've had such a lovely day with my boys, I'm so happy to be their mum and proud of my two lovely lads. x

Latest posts

Back