Toddler Food

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to cook tortillas for my little one (still do occasionally) Its a jamie oliver recipe but basically sprinkle cheese and veggies like onion, mushroom, grated carrots, peppers etc on one and top with another and dry fry it or grill it. it's like a pizza sandwich but healthy Cut into wedges and serve with a dip like sour cream and chive or something similar and salad xxx

God I'm pants at this Mum stuff!!
You won't be pants at being a mum, you're just finding your feet like i did when the twins were born!
I think that there is a bug going round cos Abi has got it, now she is a great eater but is off her food today, poor little thing didn't even want any birthday cake!

Am glad you are getting the help that you want but give yourself a break hun. Bet you are a fab mummy. :hug:

i get told my child is over weight vicki and you have seen olivia she is fit and healty and rarely sick not like her freinds at school i got obsessed as well and even took her to see dietatician but she said i was giving her the right stuff,,,,,,

so now i say bugger it and dont listen to them as its charts for this weighings for that and shes only five!!!!!!!!!!

it was starting to get to her as i was always on her case about what she eats

now she has healty during the week and treats at the weekend and a much happier child

dont take what they say to heart they will have you worrying your self sick

she will take after you and chris in build you could both eat for england and not out a pound on

chin up babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s your far from being a crap mother your excellent with em's

Thanks guys - I feel better about it all now!!!

Gave her pasta last night with bolognese sauce - how funny was that!! :)

i get told my child is over weight vicki and you have seen olivia she is fit and healty and rarely sick not like her freinds at school i got obsessed as well and even took her to see dietatician but she said i was giving her the right stuff,,,,,,

so now i say bugger it and dont listen to them as its charts for this weighings for that and shes only five!!!!!!!!!!

it was starting to get to her as i was always on her case about what she eats

now she has healty during the week and treats at the weekend and a much happier child

dont take what they say to heart they will have you worrying your self sick

she will take after you and chris in build you could both eat for england and not out a pound on

chin up babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s your far from being a crap mother your excellent with em's

I was told the same, and my daughter, appart from a couple of bouts of tonsilitis and the odd snuffle is never ill nor does she have one single allergy (appart from the one she has with me of course) unlike a whole bunch of her friends who are so thin and pasty looking and are always off school with this or that and could not run for a bus if their lives depended upon it. She is not fat, dont get me wrong, she is tall and healthy, she does sport and has more stamina than most of her friends (appart from one who belongs to a running club).

So called experts, pahh, what do they know. NOTHING.

Latest posts

Back