Took my CV for a job and I'm now gutted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol well there is a chance I could break a hip,remember im old and fat :lol:.My last job I was working on average 62 and a half hours a week Monday to Sunday I'm hard working so they missed out didn't they :lol: xxxx

Think the point is your NOT fat lol..are you sure you didn't have your boobs out..or that you don't have a scull tattooed on your face like that guy on Jeremy Kyle?

Thing is she had to keep sitting down, was sweating profusely and clients kept asking if she was ok. Lol

Sweating, there's a spray for people that have excessive sweating in chemists. And sitting down, as long as it wasn't while doing a client or when someone seeded seeing to then no. Xoxo

Sweating, there's a spray for people that have excessive sweating in chemists. And sitting down, as long as it wasn't while doing a client or when someone seeded seeing to then no. Xoxo

But if you let one Apprentice sit down all time then you would have to let them all and then where would we be..sod it, I'm getting on in years and am carrying some extra poundage am going to sit down every 30 mins lol

What a dreadful place of work that would be, I bet all the girls are miserable and in competition with each other.

Nah Colleen, you deserve better babe! Chin up and move on to a workplace that is worthy of your talent xxx

Well I'm size 8 a smoker a d I have 8 tattoos ! It doesn't matter how someone looks , their size or whatever ! At the end of the day Coleen it's Their loss ! From what I've read from you on here you are a kind genuine person who doesn't take nonsense ! The amount of posts I've read from you make me laugh you have a great sense of humour ! The one thing you have which the people at that salon probably don't is personality ! And plenty of it and that's all what matters ! Don't be hard on yourself f**k em you worth 1000 of them ! Xx

Honestly I'd be tempted to contact the local paper and get a sh*tstorm brewing for her! Complain about what she said they can do an article on her!

How blinking rude.

I think it's that then, not the size. It's the piercing and tattoos, companies can legally discriminate against too. I know I'm going to get it but the truth is alot of people find that off putting.

I've had lots of jobs and it's never been a problem the woman at the salon said she wouldn't employ me because I wasn't slim don't you think that if it was because of piercings and such like she would have said that rather than I'm fat

Last edited by a moderator:
Think the point is your NOT fat lol..are you sure you didn't have your boobs out..or that you don't have a scull tattooed on your face like that guy on Jeremy Kyle?

I know what tomme was saying I was just making a joke lol.No boobs out and omg I forgot I've got a big penis tattooed on my head :lol: xx

To be judged by anything else other than a person's ability to do the job correctly is pathetic. It shouldn't matter if a person is fat, skinny, tall, short, black, white, spotted, pierced, tattooed, smoker, purple people eater. I've been on the hunt myself, and I'm shocked at how many owners would rather just have me start without even a trade test or a peek at my portfolio just because I can present myself well, or how many would not even speak to me after one quick look because (I can only speculate) the voice they heard on the phone did not match the person standing in front of them. I would've thought not being a crackhead or felon, having a few certificates and diplomas, some experience under my belt, and the ability to communicate with the public would've been fine. Wasn't aware somewhere in the mix I'm expected to suck fat out my body to get back down to my birth weight, get my skin bleached, eyes widened, nose done, and stick a bunch of nicotine patches to my butt as well!

Colleen, my dear, screw her. Don't you EVER shrink to a size 4 or whatever cuz then I'd have no one to sit and scarf down a whole pizza with me and then want ice cream after! :lol:

I know what tomme was saying I was just making a joke lol.No boobs out and omg I forgot I've got a big penis tattooed on my head :lol: xx
please don't say things like this when i'm slightly drunk,my bladder ain't as strong as it used to be lol xxx

Well I'm size 8 a smoker a d I have 8 tattoos ! It doesn't matter how someone looks , their size or whatever ! At the end of the day Coleen it's Their loss ! From what I've read from you on here you are a kind genuine person who doesn't take nonsense ! The amount of posts I've read from you make me laugh you have a great sense of humour ! The one thing you have which the people at that salon probably don't is personality ! And plenty of it and that's all what matters ! Don't be hard on yourself f**k em you worth 1000 of them ! Xx

Thanks doll your so sweet.yeh f**k um :lol: xxx

To be judged by anything else other than a person's ability to do the job correctly is pathetic. It shouldn't matter if a person is fat, skinny, tall, short, black, white, spotted, pierced, tattooed, smoker, purple people eater. I've been on the hunt myself, and I'm shocked at how many owners would rather just have me start without even a trade test or a peek at my portfolio just because I can present myself well, or how many would not even speak to me after one quick look because (I can only speculate) the voice they heard on the phone did not match the person standing in front of them. I would've thought not being a crackhead or felon, having a few certificates and diplomas, some experience under my belt, and the ability to communicate with the public would've been fine. Wasn't aware somewhere in the mix I'm expected to suck fat out my body to get back down to my birth weight, get my skin bleached, eyes widened, nose done, and stick a bunch of nicotine patches to my butt as well!

Colleen, my dear, screw her. Don't you EVER shrink to a size 4 or whatever cuz then I'd have no one to sit and scarf down a whole pizza with me and then want ice cream after! :lol:

Lmfao your funny thanks Lee :hug: I did want ice cream so bad lol

please don't say things like this when i'm slightly drunk,my bladder ain't as strong as it used to be lol xxx

Lol sorry :lol: I clipped my fringe up today and totally forgot about my penis :eek: maybe she meant my penis was to fat :lol: xxx

Lol sorry :lol: I clipped my fringe up today and totally forgot about my penis :eek: maybe she meant my penis was to fat :lol: xxx
hahahaha! does it have a huge mahoosive prince albert on it too? bet that put her off lol xxx

hahahaha! does it have a huge mahoosive prince albert on it too? bet that put her off lol xxx

Hahahahahahahahahaha Yes that's the piercing on my face :lol::lol::lol:xxx

Hahahahahahahahahaha Yes that's the piercing on my face :lol::lol::lol:xxx
hahahaha! i now know how to present myself to prospective employers...off to have the chicken drumsticks and yum yums surgically removed from my rolls of fat and will put my zimmer frame in for a full valet service to get the fag ash and chip fat cleaned off, followed by some laser tattoo removal :lol: xxx

Sorry dont have time to read all the replies right now but I was shocked by the op. I would of had to say something! If she said that to me I would of had to say 'omg are you getting the sack then cos with a face like that I suppose you'd put everyone off!' Then as I was leaving say 'by the way love curves are sexy only dogs like bones!'

That's awfull. Does she only allow slim clients into her salon then? :rolleyes: Would seriously like to know where she did her training?

That's awfull. Does she only allow slim clients into her salon then? :rolleyes: Would seriously like to know where she did her training?

Maybe the Skin & Bones Beauty Academy. If your ribs ain't showin, to this school you ain't goin!

Don't let it dishearten you; can't believe you were told that; what an idiot!

Latest posts

Back