Transexual waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't recommend it on a cross-dresser (or part time girl), but for fulltimers undergoing hormone therapy (hell, some of em have less hair than a greek woman).

That would be me, the half Greek Cypriot, half Sicilian.....LOL.

Kind of off topic, but how do you deal with having to be "boy" during the day when you are all girl otherwise? My cuz has been having one hell of a time with this and I've been trying to build up the self esteem but as s/he says its like being a willing schizo, its doing the mind in. S/he just turned 30 and whilst s/he knew that they preferred men from age 12, didn't really "be" til s/he was 25. (I keep telling Chris s/hes a damn better looking woman than I am (s/he is) and I'm seriously jealous that s/he has less face hair than I do...dammit :))

Any thoughts? If you want email me offline nsutthoffatgmaildot.com. Thanx heaps!

edited to make sure we all know we are dealing with someone born male but in equipment only, hence all the "s/he" in the post.

Sorry I missed this reply earlier!

I think in my case, it's not quite so clear cut; I do have a preference for living in the female gender role, but not yet to the extent of wanting to transition to be female full time (apart from my stint at uni for 3 months back in 1996). That, however, is really down to economic considerations; I have a career in the software industry that I've followed for 12 years since graduating, and it does generally tend to be quite a male-dominated industry, so it seems less risky to just present as male as far as work is concerned.

What is wonderful though is that I am married to someone who prefers me being Ruth, and does not have a problem about that side of me at all. We also have lots of open-minded friends who all accept me as Ruth too.

In my case, I don't want to change my "equipment" - but have taken steps to be more feminine otherwise - e.g. electrolysis, getting my ears and navel pierced, going for regular full body waxing, getting my lashes and brows tinted, etc.

I can see what your cousin must be going through what with it all feeling a bit "schizo" though!

WOW! Hats off to all you tv/tg girls!

Just reading this thread makes me so glad I am a girl already :)

:hug: to you all xx

For reference, if anyone is looking for a good website for T*Girls then I can recommend the The Angels site as a great place to start.

Mat

We may be getting away from the original question but this is a complex subject and probably worth exploring.

Whilst it is not possible to lump TV/TGs and cross dressers (aka part time girls) into one box (the motivations may be very different), we do have one thing in common. We care about our appearance and are prepared to spend good money on waxing, nails, facials, whatever.

As Collin points out, higher in the thread, this is potentially very good business for salons prepared to accomodate these needs. A salon close to where I live has advertised as being interested in this market and as a result is receiving a good deal of custom.

The 'male' market is going to grow exponentially in the next few years and if I were running a salon I would want a slice of that.

Hi,

If you tellme what hair type they are, blond, grey, black, brown I can tell you the best advice for them.

Also is she a trannie, or a ts, or tv, post op or pre op, do you know and I will help. I have lots of clients like this.

Elaine at : changes:)

Last edited:
Billy Joel should re-write "Uptown Girl" as "Part-time Girl".:)

Latest posts

Back