Trinny and Suzana...luv um or hate um?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
I just love these two!! They just tell it how it is!!! Its on now and just wanted to start a thread on if ya loves them or hates um!!

sorry disagree.. whenever i see them i just want to slap them in the face.... i think they are soooo rude. i know thats what they are surpossed to be but it gets right on my left boobie....

oooh no i forgot it was on!!!!:irked:

I am watching...and thinking.......

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!!

Stick to dressing folk in good clothes ...and stop patronising them about their relationships....send them to Marriage Guidance..they know what they are talking about!

Oh and Trinny...lay off the botox!...( yea I know...meeeeaow!)

sorry disagree.. whenever i see them i just want to slap them in the face.... i think they are soooo rude. i know thats what they are surpossed to be but it gets right on my left boobie....

LOL youve put a smile on my face!!!! :lol: :lol:

I am watching...and thinking.......

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!!

Stick to dressing folk in good clothes ...and stop patronising them about their relationships....send them to Marriage Guidance..they know what they are talking about!

Oh and Trinny...lay off the botox!...( yea I know...meeeeaow!)
LOL@the botox!! I do think the couple this week the woman has gone past caring for him due to him not showing her the attention she is wanting 'nudge nudge wink wink!!':eek:

i have to say I LOVE THEM!! i did prefer what not to wear to their new show but will watch it again. the couple on tonight did look like they were both past caring though!

i loveeeeeeeee them...trinny is my fave...lol

thats wat i like about them...that they tell it how it is.
people shouldnt sign up for the program if they didnt wanna hear the truth

go trinny lol

i really enjoyed it lol

the man looked like he had escaped from a secure unit lol

i really enjoyed it lol

the man looked like he had escaped from a secure unit lol

pmsl you are soooo funny!!! yeah your right he did!! mind you didnt you think they looked a little odd as a couple???!!!

who little and large

made me laugh when he said she lobs one out and says LICK IT so i do for i bit hahahahaha there nutters

sorry but i dont know who youre on about - please enlighten me

Well i for one would rather watch paint dry than watch that again.

It was completely cringe worthy !

They were as common as muck and really thought they were superior , a tenner say's there won't be a second series !

oooh no i forgot it was on!!!!:irked:

i did too.

I love them they are always spot on, i don't mind their in your face and straight to the point attitude - it rocks.

And lets face it some of the people that go on this need a rocket and it always works out for the best, i love seeing the joy on their faces when the see the transformation.

PS I think the two presenters that the BBC have replaced Trinni and Suz with are pants....

PS I think the two presenters that the BBC have replaced Trinni and Suz with are pants....[/quote]

I agree!! they seem to me like Trinni and Suzana WANNA BE'S!!!

hiya, i think they are great too - i love watching their show when i get a chance, did u see them on the sharon osborne show last night that was quite funny! x :green:

hiya, i think they are great too - i love watching their show when i get a chance, did u see them on the sharon osborne show last night that was quite funny! x :green:

I missed it :eek: :mad: :irked: Never mind

They pee me off. They are rude and patronizing and I think their taste and style is awful. Really! I wouldnt let them near me with a barge pole. And the one looks like she is anorexic. Just toooooooo thin in my opinion.

I love Trinny & Susannah - I'd love to go shopping with them (especially if they're paying!!). Didn't see the new program last night but am not sure about it..... Stick to what you're good at - in this case clothes!

Latest posts

Back