Trust me I'm a Beauty Therapist..... info needed on chocolate wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daintyfingers

Reaction score
Hi All
Just wondered if any of you saw 'trust me....' on channel 5 the other night when they did the chocolate wrap. Do any of you do this as I would love to know more......?
Thanks

Hi All
Just wondered if any of you saw 'trust me....' on channel 5 the other night when they did the chocolate wrap. Do any of you do this as I would love to know more......?
Thanks

i watch this, love it. but dont do this treatment flower, so cant help....sorry

I also would love to know.Was it the karin herzog product range,as i think they have a chocolate wrap?We do not have that TV channel here but i have heard a lot about the program.
mrs o

I also would love to know.Was it the karin herzog product range,as i think they have a chocolate wrap?We do not have that TV channel here but i have heard a lot about the program.
mrs o

no it was simply melted chocolate

Gawd ,you would need to melt a lot of Galaxy Bars to cover my bod !!!!!!!!

Hello
I can do this treatment - I trained with Jean D'Arcel in Worthing - there products and courses are fab!
For more information go to JEAN D'ARCEL Kosmetik & Wellness
I hope this helps
B

it looked so amazing, i'd love to train in that,!

Hi All
Thanks

It was being demo'd at GMEX and it smelt lovely - i think it was by Hive Beauty ...

On a similar vein i've used Palmers Coco Butter for years now and it keeps my skin lovely and moisturised and smells amazing so i could only imagine a full body wrap would be devine.

I so no what you mean Louise about the Palmers coco butter....smells lush and its gorgeous.

I have missed a few episodes of this, what is the chocolate wrap all about and what does it do??? Real chocolate you say? wow I wonder how many people want to start having a taste and calling it recycling hehe...

Sounds interesting...

I've been watching this, got a bit addicted!! Its so funny at times & I have to say I hate it when they don't take the treatments seriously. There are couple of them that I just keep thinking why did they bother!!
The chocolate wrap did look a fab treatment to do!! Plus I love the smell of coco butter ummmmmmm!! :)

Germaine de Capuccini do a gorgeous chocolate body wrap, so it might have been from their range....
Good luck with investigating!:green:

If you've been watching it from the start, it did mention that the woman Julie Cichocki MD and Global treatment developer at Karin Herzog UK, had been using Karin Herzog products x I don't think it was pure chocolate - think it was from their chocolate range - Karin Herzog Chocolate Products

Hope this helps x

I do chocolate body wraps and it is from a company called Gerards. It is solid cocoa which you melt and mix with sweet almond oil and essential oils. You then massage into the skin, and then wrap the client. Leave for 15 mins then sponge off. I do not have shower facilities and manage this treatment with no probs. Hope this helps:)

Hi

I looked in to Karen Herzog products when I was looking for a salon range. (didn't choose them obviously!). From what I can remember it isn't pure choc it is one of their products I think it contains their oxygen cream or something! I had to giggle when Danny was doing the choc wrap, think he enjoyed it too much!

I wish they would take it a bit more seriously too, but hey it's not making the beauty profession look too bad!-YET!

Kx

P.S Choc body wrap from Gerards, (sorry can't remember which geek it was)I can't find it when I google it do you have a web address pls?

Hello Ladies!

Try Bella Lucce Bella Luccè. Im a chocoholic here and this is the truest form of chocolate I have ever smelt, and i am so very picky! They actually use real organic Dagoba chocolate and their Signature Spa Treatments are called Peruvian Chocolate Fondue Wrap, and Chocolate Indulgence Mani/Pedi! They include a Chocolate Scrub, Chocolate Masque, and a chocolate Bliss Creme!! They also give you a step-by-step instruction card!! Unbelievable products!

We use the Ishi Choco Therapy, its beautiful. Also if you take the range on then there is a mile restriction so no one in your area can use it so the market isnt flooded. Along with the Choco is Vino and Truffle ! mmmmm

I received info from karin herzog and they were saying that they are using their products in the show so I daresay the wrap is theirs.

When is the tv show on? I keep on missing it!

P.S Choc body wrap from Gerards, (sorry can't remember which geek it was)I can't find it when I google it do you have a web address pls?[/quote]

Gerards contact details are Gerards UK or tel 01923 253400

They do loads of beautiful treatments like the chocotherapy. They do specific treatments for pregnancy, a skin care range, body wraps, loads! Have a good look.

Its on channel 5 every night. I have watched 5 episodes of the belt cos we sky plus it. Great stuff and funny!

Latest posts

Back