Trying out LA fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
Have been tanned with La fast tan, i'm going to leave it for 4 hrs to see what dark comes out like, as i usuaslly go orangy when i have a dark tan so i will see if this is any different.I also will be seeing how many days the tan last as i am told you get less days out of them as they havn't been on the skin as long as a normal tan. I always end up with lizard skin, so i am applying aqueous cream to see if that makes a difference.washing it off at 8pm.does it take a further 12 or 24 hrs to fully develop, i've seen both said so not sure.:D

LA Fast darkens for the first 12 hours (or so) and then deepens over the following 12 hours.

So the colour you see at 12 hours after spraying is nearly the colour you will be but it then deepens to a richer brown over the next 12 hours.

It is hard to explain but you will know what I mean once you have seen it for yourself lol.

Here are pics of clients that left it on overnight (tanned on Fri evening, pics taken Sat evening)
Untitled-3.jpg

Rhifasttan.jpg

Emmafasttan.jpg

Thankyou Baggy bear, great pics, they look great, how many days do you get from La fast tan roughly?

The above clients tan weekly so they get most if not all of it off in time for their next tan.

When I've used it on myself I keep it on for an hour and a half to get a light tan and it lasts me a week and a bit.

The above clients tan weekly so they get most if not all of it off in time for their next tan.

When I've used it on myself I keep it on for an hour and a half to get a light tan and it lasts me a week and a bit.

Ohh, thats good, yeah....:D

Tan washed off ,nice touch of colour.looking forward to see what colour i am in the morning.:D

Piccies please? X

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

She chants :D

don't leave me hanging tiatia lolol x

Oh my, do you think she has faded into an alternative Tango universe???????

TiaTia, TiaTia.....where are you.......??????

Echo echo echo

Oh you crack me up,:hug: i will jump in shower then take some pics, as i'm full of hair from hairdressing. I heard you all a calling and i'm here peeps...
lovely colour, lots of compliments about my tan.I look about a 12-14% :lick:today LA fast tan,NO orange ,just brown, now if this lasts well ,it is a winner.Nice lemony fresh smell also which i was surprised as i'd read it was terrible,but i liked it:eek:

Baggybear do you think the LA Fast Tan left on over night gives similar results to LA Disco?

I dug out a pic of a client who had LA disco (and entered Miss Wales :D) and have posted it next to the fast tan overnight for you to decide.

Disco is the top pic.
claradisco.jpg
Rhifasttan.jpg

I think the fast is a little darker.

I dug out a pic of a client who had LA disco (and entered Miss Wales :D) and have posted it next to the fast tan overnight for you to decide.

Disco is the top pic.
claradisco.jpg
Rhifasttan.jpg

I think the fast is a little darker.

Thank you for that. Comparing the 2 pics I think I agree the fast is slightly darker. Although I guess this could be down to their natural skin colours to start with. I have a sample of LA Disco to try on someone who wants it DARK (nouvatan 20% not anywhere near dark enough), which is why I wondered which u thought was darkest. Thanks again x

jpg.gif

LA fast tan left on 4 hrs.

Attachments

• DSC03952.JPG
    DSC03952.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 610

Attachments

• DSC03872.jpg
    DSC03872.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 340
jpg.gif

LA fast tan left on 4 hrs.

looks nice.

Do you think the vani-t was darker?

I've just compared both pics of you with vani t & you with this (stalker hahahaha) & I think vani-t is possibly darker.

what do you think? x

jpg.gif

Vani-t velocity left on 4 1/2 hrs
think vani-t was took darker then the LA fast tan.

great minds lol!!

I just looked on the other thread for pics of you in the vani-t to compare! x

In all honesty I prefer the vani-t on you (la does look nice) I just think the vani is nicer x I'm not helping in your quest am I, I'll shush now :D

great minds lol!!

I just looked on the other thread for pics of you in the vani-t to compare! x

Freaky how we think alike, are you my long lost twin?? Yes Vani-t was defo a darker deeper colour. La or Vani-t, Um .... ohh .....let me think, de dum.... i will see how this lasts... then ...i will.... decide, ha you've heard that before.:eek:

Latest posts

Back