Ugly Betty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my tv say 4.10.. uummmm me thinks channel 4 is trying to confuse me this sunday:irked::irked::irked:
Nope it's me. I got it wrong! well as least I'm fashionably late! :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the next one! Had me laughing lots and cringing in places. lol

Nope it's me. I got it wrong! well as least I'm fashionably late! :rolleyes:
no your just out to confuse me sass. you know its not hard:cry::cry::cry:.. i have recorded it and will watch it late.

Well I saw this thread and thought what are they all on about..

So decided to watch the first one on repeat.. and I am hooked.
Just watched the second last night about the MODE book.

Anyone else catch it? LMAO

Oh noooooooooo i thought it was on on fridays??? I hope i haven't missed it :eek:

I am back into the telly now.. lmao... we have to stay up until at least 11 to give the boys their last feed, so watching lots!!

Oh noooooooooo i thought it was on on fridays??? I hope i haven't missed it :eek:

I am back into the telly now.. lmao... we have to stay up until at least 11 to give the boys their last feed, so watching lots!!

Yeah I think the main one is a friday but I think I got the 'first look' showing.. you know like they used to do with LOST on a sunday.

This is really sad I know, but I really thought it was like a spin off from the film The devil wears prada and it was bugging me so much that I e-mailed the tv mag What's on TV.

Anyway they e-mailed me back that it's not and that it's a copy of a show that originated in Colombia, originally called Yo Soy Betty, la fea (I am Betty the ugly)

Cant wait for tomorrows episode.

This is really sad I know, but I really thought it was like a spin off from the film The devil wears prada and it was bugging me so much that I e-mailed the tv mag What's on TV.

Anyway they e-mailed me back that it's not and that it's a copy of a show that originated in Colombia, originally called Yo Soy Betty, la fea (I am Betty the ugly)

Cant wait for tomorrows episode.

I havent seen the devil wears prada but I hear lots of peeps talking about and referring to it

I havent seen the devil wears prada but I hear lots of peeps talking about and referring to it

I'm not normally a girlie American make-over type film but this film was brilliant.

I thought it was brilliant...I was gutted I missed it on Friday but thankfully I caught it on Sunday...phew...

Ashely Jensen was great in it too.........the Scots are taking over the world !!!

Ashely Jensen was great in it too.........the Scots are taking over the world !!!

What was she in before? It's really bugging me!

Extras....with Ricky Gervais.....and she stole the show every week!!

Doh, I'd only watched two of those ... so that's where it was from! Thanks Izzi!

It's on now folks!!!!

I'm watching it. It's my fave programme! I love the paradox that actually she is the most beautiful one of them all!

I'm watching it. It's my fave programme! I love the paradox that actually she is the most beautiful one of them all!

Awww I never thought about that but it's true. Beauty really does come within and I could slap that blonde ones cockatoo like face :lol:

It's the one with the Tango tan and white suit that makes me laugh!

okay i missed the first 10 minutes of tonights, why was the other one (blonde) eating all the time... was it cos she was nervous ??

okay i missed the first 10 minutes of tonights, why was the other one (blonde) eating all the time... was it cos she was nervous ??

Yup, they were worried that they were going to get caught out and get fired for leaking info to another magazine (Isabella)

Marlise

Didn't think I'd like this, but its quite addictive now I've got into it!! :)

Latest posts

Back