Unisex skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Ok geeks, I have used the search facility, I have pm'ed some people, I have called companies and asked for samples but to no aveil. I am still trying to fing a skin care range that has the effects and smell for both men and women. I am looking at spend no more that £500 on this range. I have looked at Priadra, Environ and Eve Taylor. Eve Taylor have not sent me any samples but from what I have heard they do sound very good and very reasonably priced. I would love to use this range but am worried that it will not work for any male clients.

Environ-fragrance free but I think there is too much choice, its too complicated for me! lol

So....any reccomendations would be great. xxx

Would you like me to send you some samples of Eve Taylor products?

susan moleneux do a really good range. i used it before in my old salon and included male facials which were quite popular. Not sure on prices now but think you could start up around this price. Training was good too.

Hi there

Thalgo do facials and they do one for the men called ThalgoMen. It came out this year. ITs expensive but results are fantastic!!!

xxxxxxxx

Phytomer has a range for men. Couldnt tell you the opening costs.

I stock Ahava which does have a mens range but my boyfriend just uses the normal range and likes it as it doesn't have that flowery smell LOL. Cost around £350 for full package & no minimum order.

AHAVA UK beauty products from the Dead Sea

He actually doesn't like mens ranges as they can be quite strong smelling and most have moisturisers for oily skin not anti-ageing, although ive just ordered him an anti-ageing one from the academie range for xmas. Maybe you could try them :D

Just rang Thalgo for information pack, lady was so nice and answered all my questions.

lynda xoxo

Phytomer has a range for men. Couldnt tell you the opening costs.

Try MD formulations. They have products for men and women at good prices and extremely effective. Goto
Welcome to Cosmeceuticals Ltd - Professional Skincare Science to check them out. The are on the lookout for new stockists, and I'm sure will do you a good deal.

I use both Phytomer Homme and MD Formulations. I love both ranges but have been appalled with the customer service from MD (over a year and no contact from my local rep, I have to phone them to get updates on new products and treatments, etc etc), although I have to say that their initial training was second-to-none.

Phytomer Homme have a very comprehensive range of products and treatments for male clients, and I happily recommend them to anyone thinking of targetting chaps.

Start-up costs for both lines, however, are in the area of £1,000 each. I guess it all depends how much you want to target the male population...!

Andy x

Latest posts

Back