Unusual nail art more Pics!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your very tallented at nail art whatever your customers ant is important who cares if others dont like them there not th ones paying

I am not a nail geek but I do know that its the clients that matter & if they are happy then that is all that matters. You asked for peoples opinions & they have given it willingly but please dont let the comments get you down, after all every1 has different tastes. Just keep making your clients happy.

Hiya:)

I'm quite fascinated by your work - its not a client market that I have or understand but I would love to understand more about it. Can I ask you if your clients specifically want that shape and request it from you? What is it they ask for? I'd love to hear your own critique of your nails, ie what shape and look you're going for, how you achieve it etc? What is an unattractive nail for you? - we've all got different styles and looks we like and dislike just wondering what you dont really like to see in a finished nail?

xxx

I feel that it is a different style and i love the nail art.........I'm from the Chicago and we love crazy new things .....As for the nail itself i feel that it is a lil odd but i love it, and coming to the table with different creations make you hot......i love them girl and keep up the good work. And half of these nail techs out here yeah try new things everyday that's what makes them great.......... Don't let people discourage you.......all three pics were bananas................

Stunning nail art.
Well done and thank you for sharing
:hug:

I love the nail art - it's fab. The nails are too long for my taste (but that's just me). How do your clients cope with nails that long?. I would'nt be able to do a thing.

That said, if your clients are happy and love them then you are doing a great job.

I think we all do nails for clients that we wouldn't actually weat ourselves, or use colours that are not to our taste. But at the end of the day, if the client is happy and loves the nails you produce, they WILL be back.

Good luck & keep smiling

mollylolly

I love the "art" especially in the third pic

Very beautiful.

I think they are amazingly over the top ...
Everything is overdone .... and exaggerated "to the extreme", these nails scream at me for attention.

Definitely outside of the box thinking, they are very original (and you don't see original often).

In an odd way ..... I like them (more than I dislike them), everything is so wrong (but so right at the same time).

OTT (over the top), well done for posting something different (and for the effort they must have taken).

I hope you get what I am saying, "brilliant"... a very unusual take on what we all do (but under a mag lamp).

Magnified nails on a normal hand (I'm clapping when I'm not typing).

A breathe of fresh air.

Ok, as much as I hate attention screaming nails these are amazing. You definately have talent!!
I am not a fan of the length but i can definately see your talent.

I hope there is more to come!

P.S. How do you do anything with nails that long!? Swear to god these women must do NOTHING with their days lol!!

Fantastic artwork yes but tbh I find the artfree nails repulsive and I really dont understand why you would want to create nails like that actually...they surely must put incredible strain on the natural nails.... dont get me wrong im not saying you are not talented or anything....but they do sort of make me recoil in horror..........you must have a massive brush!! lol x

I love your nail art and would ask, could you please do a tutorial of the art work? With step by step pictures?
I'm not going to comment on weather I like the nails or not, just ask you some questions.
How long does it take you to do a set of nails like these?
Do you sculpt them or are they tips?
I'm trying to get my head around how you would go about making a set of nails like these and for the life of me I can't figure it out:eek:
Do you find it more difficult to go from working on such a large scale, the nails themselves to such detailed work, the 3d flowers?
I really am not having a dig at you hun, I am genuinely interested and curious as hell.
Thank you for sharing:hug:
p.s. Are you in England or the USA?

Whatever people think, with more than 1200 views you are famous! :eek:

Don't let it go to your head now! :lol:

This post is very old and the last time the poster posted was over a year ago although she has visited the site recently.

Not sure why it was resurrected now but I'm not sure you will get a response from the poster.

thats twice today I have posted on old threads! I really must remember to check the dates before posting!

mirror all other replies that i love the art work and there's talent in that, but the inconsistency in white edges, pink long past where it should end, but hey if they love it then thats great, i do like more natural looking nails, or if very fake looking they have to be very shiny smooth and even. but thanks for showing us, it's nice to see everyone's differents styles xx

Latest posts

Back