Update on Faye ...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG faye i was only joking when i said you looked like you were going to have twins :shocker:

And the scan pictures are just so cute babe :D

Well thanks for all the lovley messages..........
Faye is reading them all , but spending most of her time in bed at the moment...........
After a day in the salon its dinner and bath and bed for her.............
But she is very touched by all your kind words...........

It's gonna be hard for her...she had a hip replacement 3 years ago and we hope that the new hip, does the job...............
But she is a tough girl and is coping brill so far.......... chucking up and then off to work....bless her xxxxxx
I am so proud of her and Steve too................
He is being an absolute Gem........... love him to pieces..........

And here they are the first 2 brand new geeketts:
hpw95.jpg

Can you tell I am exited...not much eh ?

Oh Ruth you must be over the moon :D The scan pictures are so clear,
they are wonderful. I know of Fayes problems with her hip, and i am sure that the medical team will keep a close eye on her. ;)
Well i will let you go girl, you have got a lot of knitting to do. Lol

great scan pics its just so totally amazing when you are laying there looking at your babies!! i remember my girls scans so well such an exciting time :D hubbie has just clocked the pics and is going all goeey he sends his congratulations too and yep hope you dont feel to sicky digestive and a glass of water before i got out of bed in the morning even if i felt to ill to eat it was the only thing that sorted it for me hope it helps ;) take special care of yourself x

bless, bless and double bless - I can't believe there are TWO :shock: Tonnes of love Faye - so happy you're happy xxx ;) Ruth what a coup for you as nana 8) - just think, if it's one of each Faye you don' t have to it again :oops: and we have Fiona for additional twin advice!!! :idea:

loads & loads of love & good wishes :D :D :D
to faye & steve
& you ruthie!
take care of yourselves
lol liza xx

hpw94.jpg

Ok PC gremlins are at it again.........
So I uploaded it again to here .......

Yep Samantha double wammy.........
Great ain't it............
and yep we will pick Fionas brain.............like why is it so hard to find a decend pram or pushchair or terrain buugy for twins, one that faces towards us and not away........... ???????

Hi Ruth,
How is faye doing ? :)
I hoppe she is fine,not heard her on the boards for a while.
:(

Thanks guys for all your lovely messages...............
Well she looks about 5 mths preggy, bless her.................
But she is glowing at the moment...the nice stage, you know the one.......just after the chucking up stage and just before the backache stage.........
Thanks for asking Lesley xxxxxx

well hi guys just thought i would show my face as i have been in bed by 930 every night not feeling to bad tonight as i got up late (about 2pm this afternoon). thanks for all the lovely messages and yeh i am over the moon about my little babies i am all protective of them already...............

seen the pram i want to get just the matter of the £525.oo that it costs lol.............
might have to start a donation tin at work call it the twin fund :D
still feel a little sick but it is slowly passing.........

steve has been a diamond doing all the house work and cooking bless he is good to me ..............
love him tons to ........
anyway gonna end this now as my bath is run and i wanna relax then jump into a nice warm bed lol

lots of love faye and babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, is that what a twin scan looks like!

That is amazing! I am so pleased for you! Take lots of care!

Love
BN03

I'm really pleased for you. Children are such a joy - you really have never experienced true love until you look into the eyes of your child.

My sister in law is due with twins in just 4 weeks time, unfortunately my mother in law lost her battle with Cancer this week. We are so sad that she did not get to see them born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back