Update On Sandi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi girls and guys
heard from sandi today, still no internet, but thats the least of her probs at he moment......
theres a forest fire about 3 km away from her house, some of her neighbouring friends have already been evacuated, so sandi is waiting with bated breath i think to see if she and her family have to evacuate too.

ill put up a post as soon as i know anymore

Oh Glynis thats so scary she and her family must be so worried please tell her she is in my thoughts when you next talk to her:hug:
Keep us undated on whats happening:hug:

Gosh what a scary time for everyone out there.. I hope they get the fire under control soon....

Send Sandi our love pls.. :hug::hug:

Send our love and best wishes to her!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG I hope they will be OK, that is a terrible thing to have to face. My sister had that in OZ but thankfully their house was not damaged at all.

Stay safe Sandi:hug: :hug:

Hope all is ok Big Hugs to Sandi & Family xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and you Sandi xx stay safe :hug: :hug:

how awful.. i hope they're all ok... :hug:

Hope Sandi and her family stay safe send her my thoughtsxxxxxxx

Hope they are all ok, send her our love G

Oh my goodness...I hate to hear that. I hope they get the fire put out and everything under control so that life can return to normal for Sandi. It must be terrible!! Love and Hugs to Sandi and her family!!! :hug:

hope you and your family are doing ok, thinking off you chick

:hug: hugs for all of you! xxxx

stay safe sandi, thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for letting us all know G and tell her to get to an internet cafe to Geek or we may have to send the yellow van round soon.
Stay safe Sandi :hug:

Love and :hug: you to Sandi and all your family - we are all thinking of you! :hug: hope you all are safe x

Hope she stays safe and a good heavy rain falls sometime soon.
all my appendages are crossed for extra luck.

Sending hugs your way.

Ah bless Sandi!Poor thing,
Has anyone heard anymore yet?hope she's ok-have my fingers crossed
xxxxxx

carend said:
Ah bless Sandi!Poor thing,
Has anyone heard anymore yet?hope she's ok-have my fingers crossed
xxxxxx

She will be fine,our super hero mod will get out her hose and fight it single handedly :wink2:

Come back soon ,we miss you ! :hug:

Latest posts

Back