Vagacial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giselc

Reaction score
I want to offer this service to my clients but I can't seem to figure out where to get products to preform it.

Any ideas?

Out of curiosity what is it? X

I don't know if you would need a specific brand of products . Could you not make your own version of it with what she was using , anti bacterial wash , mask etc?

Reading this made me squeeze my legs together!!

Why on earth would you want some one to rub cream on your Minnie!!

If the correct aftercare is followed after waxing problems shouldn't not occur! And if they do I'm sure they won't be that serious that a 50min treatment is required to resolve!

Really...?? It's laughable!!

I would have thought would upset the natural body balance and lead to all sorts of problems ?:|

I can't help thinking this would attract some very um... Strange clients ... Haha!! X

i suppose if you're offering brazillians or vajazzles , you can hardly pass any remarks on this.

Some of the replies to this have shocked me to be fair :eek:

The poster asked a reasonable question & a lot of the answers have been quite judgemental of the service she is thinking of offering.

If you don't have anything nice to say & all that ;)

Have to admit this doesn't appeal to me but practical point here... insurance? :) I don't know about the US but I am willing to bet in the UK most insurance companies would not only look confused but also say no :) And most of the reasons they give for someone to want one of these treatments like an infected ingrown hair would surely be a contraindication?

Some of the replies to this have shocked me to be fair :eek:

The poster asked a reasonable question & a lot of the answers have been quite judgemental of the service she is thinking of offering.

If you don't have anything nice to say & all that ;)

Yes not to mention childish! Isn't this a pro forum? How would you react if a client enquired about it?

I'd never heared of it, so googled it and still wasn't sure it I'd looked at the correct thing. But I totally agree with you rinn. Xx

I want to offer this service to my clients but I can't seem to figure out where to get products to preform it.

Any ideas?

i think you should maybe email the programme makers and see if you can get the contact info of the person who performed the treatment for the show if none on here can offer you any helpful advice.
as was mentioned insurance would need to be looked at so i'd imagine you would be best use specific products, tailor made for this type of treatment as any skincare etc that you might use could interfere with the PH level etc could cause problems.

I watched the video and noticed they used an Enzyme peel mask. I know Eve Taylor do this and it's a great product. But I can only vouch for how good it is on the face!

I get lots of ingrown hairs so I may need to try a home vagacial! :lol:

I actually quite like the idea :-/ don't think ladies in my area of south Yorkshire would get their nunnies out to be honest! x

Latest posts

Back