Valentines Day Nail Art Competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will we get to see all the entries ?

Can it be just the one extravagent nail on my own hand? I'm thinking time to get it done! and one entry allowed? any rules on if it has to be wearable or not, or whether painted, gel, l +p etc, many thanks. sorry if i messed it on the thread, have read it too many times to count lol

Can it be just the one extravagent nail on my own hand? I'm thinking time to get it done! and one entry allowed? any rules on if it has to be wearable or not, or whether painted, gel, l +p etc, many thanks. sorry if i messed it on the thread, have read it too many times to count lol

Yes it can. It can be any system as long as it is on a person rather than just a tip.

I have 2 ideas for nails. I can't decide which to enter in the comp.:rolleyes:
I need someone who is NOT participating and NOT judging to help me decide.
Any takers?
Yeah, I'm a dolt LOL
And, can we submit more than one picture of the same subject? And the let the judges decide which picture to use?

Ok, now I'm a pita, but ya love me anyway, right?
:lol:

Repeat of my same questions, anyone have answers for me?
:hug:

Sorry can't answer that one for you!

But I keep looking at the entry I put in and I'm begining to regret it...........
It's a bit on the crap side!!!:lol:

Repeat of my same questions, anyone have answers for me?
:hug:

You can send them to me hun, I'm not a judge and will offer my opinion so that you can decide.

Thanks luv!
Will have the other pics for you in a couple of days.
With 2 ideas, I couldn't decide. Was banging my head against a wall.
:lol:

Thanks again:hug:

oooh oooh I have not done nail art before but I am willing to give it a go on my own nails (they better not break before I try:eek: )
Debbie
p.s better get the pain killers ready for when you are splitting your sides looking at my nails...... hee hee hee

Just giving this one a little bump.
I've got a dozen or so entries...I want more please!

Come on Geeks, get your entries in, its all for fun and seeing what everyone else does at the end.

Go for it, you know you want to!:hug:

Mine's coming.. it's on it's way.
I did one set already.
I'm doing another on Tuesday night, and my lucky pal :wink2: will help me decide which to submit.:green:
I had two ideas, and couldn't commit to only one. So trying both and someone else can have the headache of choosing :lol: :lol:

I'm not missing this!!!
I already missed brave day and the 'dress a nail' comp (for which I am KICKING MYSELF)

Mine is on it's way Judy. The heart is willing but the chaos in my life at the moment is hindering my progress. I think I'm going to be with Victoria on this one. I'll a last minute entry!:)

Sorry if this has already been asked, but can you enter more than one?

I'm thinking about it but am :Scared: I've been practising some 3D nail art today although it's very new to me. :)

Sorry if this has already been asked, but can you enter more than one?

One entry per person please and just hands in the pic, not feet as well.
If you have sent more than one to me let me know which one you wish to enter.

One entry per person please and just hands in the pic, not feet as well.
If you have sent more than one to me let me know which one you wish to enter.
Righty ho!!!

Total prize molians are now at 46,300

Thanks for the donations:hug:

OK we have a slight change of plans. Glorsclaws is unable to judge. The replacement judge is JackieMc, she is also prepared to donate some nail art items to the winner.

Thanks very much Jackie:hug:

So get sending your entries in to me ASAP folks!

have sent mine in, only did my thumb though and not a whole hand (thats ok isn't it?)

Latest posts

Back