Valentine's Day packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

So, I have searched and I know there has to be other threads like this but nothing is being thrown up so I don't mind if someone wants to send a link my way if this bores you but what's everyone doing for Valentines?

I was thinking of two packages, perhaps one that a lady could treat herself to to get her date ready and one that a partner could buy such as a pamper one.

Date Me: Eyebrow Tint and Tidy, Eyelash tin and Standard Shellac Manicure. Normally £45 but packaged for £40. Maybe throw in a free solar oil?

Pamper me: Aromatherapy Facial, foot massage and Shellac manicure. Normally £60 but packaged at £50, again maybe throw in a free solar oil.

I'm unsure whether to include Shellac Removal? I usuallycharge £!5 and inclue a mini mani but then I risk the packages running up into the too expensive category.

What are all of you Geeks doing?

Last edited:
Hey

I love the Date Me - Pamper Me ideas! Think I may steal that :lol:

Sounds fab hun, you could always include a voucher for 10% off removal of shellac? x

I am going to decorate my window with big red hearts and really cash in on valentines day this year x

x

I'm loving the package names too! I'm looking to do similar but include hair in it too, hair up, curled or cut and blowdry with conditioning treatment to keep all the options at the highest price on the list and that way the package price stays the same. I want to do one that's pocket money priced for kids to get their mum or the crush at school, but obviously nothing like colouring or big changes incase its for kids, I'm thinking a file and polish with curls, for £15 mainly because kids hair takes curls faster than adult and usually there's less as their nails are smaller so faster to do, what do you think? Xoxo

Aw thanks Guys, I wasn't 100% on the names but you've convinced me. Steal away! This sites the best for trading ideas.

A voucher is a damn good idea thankyou :)

I was thinking of throwing a leg wax into the date me but again it just bumps the price up and I don't want it too expensive.

I don't do hair but that sounds like a fab idea Tomme. I know I would love my hair done :)

Any other ideas of what you would include? I think two packages is enough don't you? Kind of one for the singleton and one for the taken lady?

x

Aw thanks Guys, I wasn't 100% on the names but you've convinced me. Steal away! This sites the best for trading ideas.

A voucher is a damn good idea thankyou :)

I was thinking of throwing a leg wax into the date me but again it just bumps the price up and I don't want it too expensive.

I don't do hair but that sounds like a fab idea Tomme. I know I would love my hair done :)

Any other ideas of what you would include? I think two packages is enough don't you? Kind of one for the singleton and one for the taken lady?

x

If say just 2 if you don't want to include children. The voucher names I'm toying with "be mine" (children), "making him mine" single adults or ones who have chosen to have it for their oh and "forever us" for couples where try can both have a massage, shampoo and blowdry in with the single price xoxo

Hey

I love the Date Me - Pamper Me ideas! Think I may steal that :lol:

Sounds fab hun, you could always include a voucher for 10% off removal of shellac? x

I am going to decorate my window with big red hearts and really cash in on valentines day this year x

x

I was thinking about the red hearts in the window but any ideas on what would look classy and not tacky??? X

Love the package names!

I was thinking along the same lines but my buy herself package is spray tan, gel polish/shellac nails and toes. Might include eyelash extensions but I'm not very confident with them yet. And my pamper package would be luxury manicure & pedicure.

I was thinking about the red hearts in the window but any ideas on what would look classy and not tacky??? X

A small sprinkling of glitter.
I have used Vaseline and a thin tipped paint brush before, rubbed Vaseline on the brush, then rolled in glitter and "painted" snowflakes on my windows, I'm sure it would work for hearts, the line isn't solid, small patches will be missing, and it only glints to hearts. I'm thinking of using ribbon, curl it and dangle in the window at different lengths xoxo

I also love the names for your packages, I will be doing hair & beauty maybe relax and refresh massage and restyle.

We do Artistic colour gloss as an offer. Got hearts etc but would like new window decals anybody got any other ideas? Looking for heart lights that don't look tacky :idea:

What would you geeks say makes it a worthwhile purchase? AS in how much discount?

Is 10% enough?

And how long would you offer it for? Weeks? The whole of feb?

What would you geeks say makes it a worthwhile purchase? AS in how much discount?

Is 10% enough?

And how long would you offer it for? Weeks? The whole of feb?

I'm not discounting at all, my main promotions this year is how good value I am anyway. Its just the package added up seems like a discount whereas alone it sound s a lot saying tan £12, hair up £20, weekend lashes £10, saying all for under £45 just seems better. Xoxo

I would say all of Feb :) but if the man buys a voucher I would put a 6month expiry date on it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi Geeks

So, I have searched and I know there has to be other threads like this but nothing is being thrown up so I don't mind if someone wants to send a link my way if this bores you but what's everyone doing for Valentines?

I was thinking of two packages, perhaps one that a lady could treat herself to to get her date ready and one that a partner could buy such as a pamper one.

Date Me: Eyebrow Tint and Tidy, Eyelash tin and Standard Shellac Manicure. Normally £45 but packaged for £40. Maybe throw in a free solar oil?

Pamper me: Aromatherapy Facial, foot massage and Shellac manicure. Normally £60 but packaged at £50, again maybe throw in a free solar oil.

I'm unsure whether to include Shellac Removal? I usuallycharge £!5 and inclue a mini mani but then I risk the packages running up into the too expensive category.

What are all of you Geeks doing?

Love the 'date me' idea.

What else happens frequently on Valentines Day .... yes indeeedy how about a 'marry me' package

Just a thought :wink2:

Now what would you include in this package Jaqulineanna? :)

Ah yes I'd blown past the voucher side of things. Available to purchase until end of Feb? And then 6 months?

Are we thinking 10% is enough? or maybe like Tomme says no dicount but I would chuck in the solar oil and 10% off removal voucher?

Yeah. I would give a discount and I would say 10% is enough and a sloar oil is a bonus :).

I was going to take 10% off the price when solar oil is included. I hope this will pull a few people in.

I would love to offer massage in the Pamper Me package but my spine would hate me!

Did think about offering a luxe Pedi instead of the mani though but with it being so wet here everyones feet are tucked away in boots anyway!

I know massage is like that I done a massage deal last year when we first opened and it killed me I learned never to do that again. Can I ask how much do you charge for massages I think I'm too cheap tbh :-(

Loving the package names!

Date me
Pamper me
Marry me

I'd love to know what to put in the marry me package.

Instead of discounting what about a voucher for £xx off their next treatment over £xx maybe with a free solar oil or hand cream? But for beauty to have a client in for that amount of treatments is worth giving 10% off as you don't have to change the room over, you can do brow tinting whilst lashes is on and, no gap in between clients and various other time saving thngs.

It would vary everywhere depending on what kind of massage.

Both of mine are basically swedish but with a bit of a twist. I do a 30 minutes for £25 and a 45 minute one for £35.

Ther are people in my area that charge more but I don't push massage atall, more often I try not to offer it. Purely because it causes me pain to massage. I am thinking about not offering it atall but if you like massage you could always offer a 15 minute back neck and shoulder with your facial? Costs pennies and little time so its a winner :)

Latest posts

Back