Valentine's Day packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have come up with this

What do you think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359232194.379757.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359232194.379757.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 567
Loving this great ideas...

A package for all the lady's looking for love...

All the single lady's
Spray tan
Party lashes, express manicure and pedicure. £££

Put a ring on it
Shellac mani and pedi
Facial,back neck shoulder massage.£££

Just some ideas..

I am so glad I came upon this thread...I have been trying to think up idea's for valentine offer's.:Love:

Hope you don't mind me stealing some of the idea's They are brilliant!!!! :)

It's quite funny really, I have liked so many of your Facebook pages and keep seeing "Date me" packages coming up etc!

Looks like I was onto something with that one.

I am also doing an offer on tans to build up my clients and confidence, I usually charge £25 and use Nouvatan but will be charging £15 when you bring a friend for the whole of Feb.

:)

Im still working on this but ive so far come up with my first package which is called

'Va Va Zoom Your Valentine!'

which i was quite impressed with myself for thinking that one up! hahaha!

OPI nails have a polish called Date me and Wine me...

Hi I've just done

Date me
Spray tan
Gel overlays

Pamper me
Pedicure
Manicure
Back neck and shoulder massage

I didn't want to offer too much and shoot my self in the foot with prices plus I think these are things people would actually have.
Does anyone think there abit plain?
Xx

I have come up with this

What do you think?

Jemima26 did you do this yourself, or did somebody design it for you? It looks lovely :) xx

Jemima26 did you do this yourself, or did somebody design it for you? It looks lovely :) xx

I did it myself, in the pages app on my ipad. I copied a pic from google, added words over the top, did a screen shot then edited the pic to crop off everything I didn't want.

Easy peasy :) you could do the same easily in word using a pic as a background. This isn't being printed just using for Fb and emails.

X

Last edited:
Yep or use Picassa, its fab for editing :)

We have created a valentines present package for men to buy for OH's, and its been a massive hit so thought id share, even had one bloke order 2. Oooohh!! :) hahaa. Gift Voucher is for a Blissful Back Wrap, Pick Me Up Facial, Chocolate Hair Treatment, Blowdry & Style, Followed by Lunch & Wine and also Coffee & Cake (We are above a fantastic coffee shop.) We have done the gift voucher wrapped up with bows presented with a single red rose wrapped in cellophane with a gift tag, all men have to do is write their name on it. Cant make it any easier for them. They just have to call to reserve and then collect them on the 13th Feb. :) 3 Hours Pampering, Lunch & Wine & a Rose, All for £45. Worth £86. xxx

We have created a valentines present package for men to buy for OH's, and its been a massive hit so thought id share, even had one bloke order 2. Oooohh!! :) hahaa. Gift Voucher is for a Blissful Back Wrap, Pick Me Up Facial, Chocolate Hair Treatment, Blowdry & Style, Followed by Lunch & Wine and also Coffee & Cake (We are above a fantastic coffee shop.) We have done the gift voucher wrapped up with bows presented with a single red rose wrapped in cellophane with a gift tag, all men have to do is write their name on it. Cant make it any easier for them. They just have to call to reserve and then collect them on the 13th Feb. :) 3 Hours Pampering, Lunch & Wine & a Rose, All for £45. Worth £86. xxx

Wow that sounds amazing! I want one, lol xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

I have come up with this

What do you think?

This looks lovely, very professional :) just wondering how did you make that up? I would love to make up something like that for my offers :)

Just wanting your opinion on my packages..

Date Me £40.00
HD Eyebrows, Cluster Lashes & Gelish Manicure

Pamper Me £50
Luxury facial, Gelish manicure & pedicure

Marry Me £
Gelish Manicure & Pedicure, HD Eyebrows, Semi permenant eyelashes & champaign

Add St Tropez spray tan £10.00
Add Valentines wax £8.00

Do you think adding the option is too complicated or ok? I don't want the packages to be too expensive so I'm hoping by allowing people some options that will seem more attractive?

Thank you :)

Sooks, loving your date me, pamper ideas!! What about doing a package where they can choose one item from one list and one from another then clients can personalise it to what they want??

I was going to do fingers and toes for £40 in feb, vouchers wrapped in red tissue paper and ties in red ribbon...I already have my wicker hearts for the window, arrived last week!! And a banner where you can change the letters so I can have valentines day and then change it to Mother's Day few weeks later !!

Packages are a great idea but don't forget to push retail ! :)

I plan on having a vase with roses at the reception desk and a nice display of my red and pink vinylux polish to gain a few impulse purchases :)

I have 3 packages

1. Sweet heart package - facial, massage, spa mani & pedi
2. Red roses - express mani & pedi with free arm and leg massage
3. I ♡ you -eyebrow wax , tint and eyelash tint & spray tan

These packages are obviously more aimed towards men buying their ladies gifts for v day.

We also offer special valentines day gift vouchers where they can choose monetary, treatment or package value.

I will also be aiming some thing towards the singletons too.

For our window last year I went to card factory and bought 3 of the hugest heart shaped balloons and I mean they were HUGE! Simple cost effective and surprisingly didnt look tacky at all

Hth :) xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

What pages app did you use for your advertisement for FB?

We are doing hot stone back neck and shoulders massage, luxury facial and shellac manicure £45

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back