Valentine's Day packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the package names.
I normally do a few for Valentines day, last year I did an intimate wax & bikini gem aka Vajazzle offer, which would be good in the "date me" package.
I run the offers for the month of February & if bought as a voucher it lasts 3 months.

At the minute I only do swedish but I will be introducing aromatherpy and remidial by July time. I find swedish I am always clock watching but I enjoying do aromatherapy so want to add that but dont want to end up board of it either cos its a long time if you have a client who doesnt like talkin ... my problem is i get board doing massage but its probably what i am best at :'/. Jees my prices are too cheap I think :-( £15 for 30 mins bns and 25 for 1 hour fb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Love this thread :)

What date would you say is a good time to start promo for valentine day offers?

Ps i also love the package names :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I have been pondering on what you could offer in the 'marry me' package.

I don't really suppose you will sell many but if you have a shop window it would be a great advertising hook.

VALENTINES DAY BEAUTY GIFT PACKAGES

Date me
blah blah blah

Pamper me
blah blah blah

Marry me
Bottle of Mumms champagne ... tie your diamond ring to the bottle
Shellac nails ... hands and nails to enhance her new diamond
Hollywood wax ... celebration time :wink2:

hehehe, sorry the last bit just makes me laugh. I am sure you can come up with something more serious.

And if you don't sell any ... you can drink the champagne.

xxx

I love this thread!!!!

Brilliant ideas guys! Xx

I have been pondering on what you could offer in the 'marry me' package.

I don't really suppose you will sell many but if you have a shop window it would be a great advertising hook.

VALENTINES DAY BEAUTY GIFT PACKAGES

Date me
blah blah blah

Pamper me
blah blah blah

Marry me
Bottle of Mumms champagne ... tie your diamond ring to the bottle
Shellac nails ... hands and nails to enhance her new diamond
Hollywood wax ... celebration time :wink2:

hehehe, sorry the last bit just makes me laugh. I am sure you can come up with something more serious.

And if you don't sell any ... you can drink the champagne.

xxx

Love love love! Made me laugh too so you're not alone! 😜 X

For the marry me package if you do makeup you could include doing make-up for the engagement party.

Love the package names.
I normally do a few for Valentines day, last year I did an intimate wax & bikini gem aka Vajazzle offer, which would be good in the "date me" package.
I run the offers for the month of February & if bought as a voucher it lasts 3 months.

Emma was this popular?! I love that idea?! Bit cheeky too ;-) xx

For the marry me package if you do makeup you could include doing make-up for the engagement party.

Or diamante or rockstar on the ring finger. Aimed at marrieds as well as potential fiances as they prob wouldn't know!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

hey, i was thinking of doing valentines packages too, im stuggling to decied what to inclued, at what point does a package become too expensive????
i was gonna go with 3

take me out- for the ladies (express lashes and a spray tan plus eb tidy) £45
treat me right- for the guys as gifts (luxury manicure with gelish, and thai facial) £45
pop the question- the biggy!!! (express lash, rockstar nails and gelish toes and tan and facial) worth £125 4 hours worth of pampering £80

Super glad I started this thread.

I dont think it's too soon to start some of the promo now. I have put on my Facebook to "Keep your eyes open for some fabulous Valentines days offers....and get your man to open his eyes too! I think Ill give it til next week then I will start the real promoting.

Do you Geeks do leaflets or anything to promote yours packages?

I use mail chimp its great!

How about "After the lights go out" package...:wink2:

Hollywood, fingers & toes! Everything you need to be prepared!

I'm going to design a leaflet and send to all the barber shops in my area, stating gift vouchers available for Valentines day. Wrap then in red ribbon. I will also state 10% on all treatments for valentines day.

Hey 411, what a great idea. I think ill try that too. Hope you dont mind.
I was thinking of hearts made out of pvc or plastic as our window steams up
with it being cold outside and warm inside.

Hi lady's, what do you think about my packages?
Not final package yet but the idea is something like this:

Pack 1
Shellac manicure. £20
Spray tan. £20
Valentines wax £15. (Choice of full leg or full bikini)
£45 save £10

Pack 2
Valentines full pampering
Shellac mani. £20
Minx toes. £25
Valentines wax£15
Spray tan. £20
£60 save £20

Pack3
Shellac mani. £20
Minx toes. £25
Valentines wax£15
£50 save £10

I'm planing to offer another pack will facials!
Btw I'm mobile.
Thank you in advance for your opinion
:)

Oh my days these are fabulous :)

Can you imagine how sweet it would be for a bloke to come in and buy the marry me package??

Are these nick-able / adjustable there great x x

Hmm..got me thinking.

Remember those Christmas cards I did? I might do some with a Valentines theme that people can either use as vouchers, or have the vouchers put into.

Where would I be without geeks to steal...BORROW...I mean borrow ideas from. :)

Last edited:
Great idea about the barber shops!

Got the text from Verve. Carls Valentines vouchers look great. Just need some prices Carl!!

Latest posts

Back