Valentines Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
I saw those too...and I agree they are really neat & very sweet..Im not going to say anything about some of the others I saw posted though! :eek:

i like them lots.

amb x

they are nice...lets be honest though...with nail beds like that, anything would look good !!...lol

xxx

oooooooooooooooow pretty! And for once i think i can do these:o

NailStyle said:
they are nice...lets be honest though...with nail beds like that, anything would look good !!...lol

xxx

Yes she has great long nail beds. You're right Susie, something pretty and effective but still achieveable.

cant stop looking at those....so sweet. x

They are so pretty!! Also, looks like some nail art I could attempt!
Very cute!

Love

Claire x x:hug:

Just had a go at the hearts and Im rubbish at nail art, and yes its kinda easy just use the dotting tool to draw the tiny heart shape!!!

NailStyle said:

xxx

I think she said that she used OPI Hawaiian Orchid for a base colour then Chna Glaze Ruby Pumps for the red.

Oh wow I love those what a great idea so simple but yet so effective!! I a going to do that on mine for definite!!
I love OPI Hawaiian orchid it has been one of my fave colours for years. I think the length and shape of the ladies nails look great too.

Latest posts

Back