Valentines......Tell us what you've got ! or not got !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the most massive bouquet of flowers...easy to ring Interflora though isn't it?

I got orchids, don't like roses but love orchids, think that pressi was more down to daughter. Meal i cooked daughter and hubby didn't like so now got drunk and left em to it

im sad
My bf isnt even in birmingham today, he went to cheltenham to see a mate yesterday, so im WELL annoyed at that. He apparently 'didnt realise the time' and is yet to leave

So for V.day my BF got a very abusive txt message. i hope he likes it. :eek:

Aw mates. :hug: Sod em! I think V.day is pants, which is why the old man and I don't really bother. Had to leave my single mate in the pub earlier (who's 40 at the weekend and feeling v gloomy anyway). She kept saying she was ok, but was obvious she was really down. Wanted to ask her round to our's, but he who must be tolerated didn't look too keen. Wouldn't mind but he's having a bath and going to bed. Man flu. :grr: At least my mate's a laugh!

I got really spoilt I got a beautiful balloon bouquet delivered to work and he organised my mother inlaw to look after the kids and was taking me out to dinner(unfortunately not know this I invited my brother over for tea he was down from brisbane for the night) so we had to ditch the dinner but were going to try again on saturday night!

like I said I work in a school and we had a few deliveries but nothing felt nicer than my daughter walkin in with mi orchid wraped up and with a big grin on her face.

I got the most massive bouquet of flowers...easy to ring Interflora though isn't it?

At least he actually thought about you!! lol.

No card this morning from my man, but then I didn't expect one really as i know that he doesn't believe in Valentines Day. I gave him a card.

However I will let him off as he did buy King Prawns & Steak and has cooked me a lovely meal, washed down with a few bottles of wine watching the Brits. (while I drooled over Gary Barlow!) Now he's snoring on the sofa with the footy on the TV.........Just another normal night !

I got a cd (hole-live through this) & a book (Dirty blonde)

We need

Milk
Cereal (Sugar Puffs)
Tin Foil

Thanks

Aw Sandi, he's written you a coded love note and you haven't even realised! He's cleverly devised it so that you take the "I" and "L" from milk, the "O" and "F" from foil, the "E" from cereal, and the "U" from sugar to spell....

I LOFE U

Fair enough, he's spelt it wrong, but "V"s are hard to come by, and he wouldn't want you buying venison just for the sake of his code!

:lol:​

LOL!! You little romantic you :hug:

Well it obviously isn't for some miserable gits ... namely my husband!!! I did get a Chinese take-a-way (to save me cooking he said) but now he thinks he's on a 'promise'... sigh!

i got 12 red roses (they were absolutely beautiful) plus the card

sod the roses i got a bloody rose tree lol

ok ok...i am feeling a tad sad now and kinda wish we hadn't said the whole lets not bother thing....i did get him a card and a bar of fruit and nut (hey last of the big spenders)....hid them in his knicker draw so he would find them after his bath...(unless of course he opts for no knickers or his dirty ones back on...ugh)...anyway he found them and said i was stink for going back on our word....:lol:

I finished my client at 9.00pm and then he went to bed cos he has had a hard day....(he does work very hard...bless him)....so not only did i get nowt but i never even got to see him....:cry:

I had also said lets not go mad on birthdays....thats being retracted right away....i want the lot !!!!:)

when will men learn that when we say.....lets not bother this year, we dont mean it !!!!!!....

Had nothing & it was getting on for 4pm......:irked:

While working away today, phone call off other half....asking if i would bring home one of the foot spa's cause he needs his feet doing....:irked: WTF?????

I told him I would call him back as im with a client & slammed phone down!!!!

Got home at 8pm, Kids went to pub, puppy in bed, bubble bath ready for my soak......at last, peace & quiet & a night on my own....BLISS:green:

Got out of bath, went into my bedroom, where lying on my bed.....15 roses and a card!
It read:
'' 15 roses for the 15 yrs of your love, You are my one & only and I love you always''

BLESS HIM.....He'd snuck in while i was in the bath, [I think my daughter had helped him planned it], also 2 bottles of my fav Asti, chilled in the fridge, What a sweetie...:) ........sometimes!!

While working away today, phone call off other half....asking if i would bring home one of the foot spa's cause he needs his feet doing....:irked: WTF?????

Got home at 8pm, Kids went to pub, puppy in bed, bubble bath ready for my soak......at last, peace & quiet & a night on my own....BLISS:green:

Got out of bath, went into my bedroom, where lying on my bed.....15 roses and a card!
It read:
'' 15 roses for the 15 yrs of your love, You are my one & only and I love you always''

BLESS HIM.....He'd snuck in while i was in the bath, [I think my daughter had helped him planned it], also 2 bottles of my fav Asti, chilled in the fridge, What a sweetie...:) ........sometimes!!

That is so romantic and proves romance can still be going strong after many years :hug:

It read:

Yes that is really lovely... you must have been made up x

I only got a card :( Ive never had anything for valentines, I was well upset with everything going on fella was oblivous to it all! Men....HUH xxx

the day got better...

Other half had been to m&s and got a seafood platter ...Lobster etc and a bottle of cava....and creme brulee for pudding *DAM THAT DIET*

best valentine ever i think !

AMb xx

That is so romantic and proves romance can still be going strong after many years :hug:

Maybe my other half will grow into it then! I DOUBT IT!!

Were not talking now, because i screwed at him last night for being thoughtless and selfish! haha. I say were not talking, i havnt heard from him, and he hasnt heard from me! i think that constitutes not talking. lol.

Im an idiot tho, because as soon as he flashes that cheeky smile at me i cant resist!

ARGH!!! :grr:

update: (in case anyone cares! haha) Hes just txt me...

"morning baby, how are you? Im really sorry bout yesterday. I want to come see you 2nite if you'll have me. Maybe go out for some food?xxxx"

im kickin myself because i just cant ignore it!! lol.

WHY!!!??? lol.

the day got better...

Other half had been to m&s and got a seafood platter ...Lobster etc and a bottle of cava....and creme brulee for pudding *DAM THAT DIET*

best valentine ever i think !

AMb xx

:lol: so your Robs gone all lovely and my Robs gone pants....snot fair

Latest posts

Back