Valentines......Tell us what you've got ! or not got !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well hubby came in last night and said forgot so made me a card :Kissing: which i dont mind.
I got him card and fav chocolate.....would love to go out but no sitter for kids. :cry:

I got Nowt what did I get him Nowt :lol:

Last night, I got flowers, card and 2 boxes of chocs (HIS favourites mind you) and for the 1st time in 12 years, he's organised my sister to baby sit tonight and booked a restaurant as a surprise! Should I be suspicious?:green: !!!
Anyway, felt a bit guilty as I'd only got him a card! But as luck would have it, I got an email from lastminute.com saying the Simply Red tickets were on sale (again, HIS favourite!), so I booked 2 tickets and printed the receipt off and put in his card for this morning.

I got a card and gave him a card too, no pressies, have spent too much on nail stuff recently :)

Me three :lol:

Me four

We dont celebrate as it's a waste of money as far as I'm concerned, I know he loves me and he knows I love him. We dont need to be told when to show our love :Kissing:

However last night he did surprise me with a massive bouquet of flowers, not for Valentines they were just becasue flowers.
Just because he loves me, just because I deserve them and just because he wants to show he appreciates me.

It's our wedding anniversary this month so another reason for not celebrating.

Me four

We dont celebrate as it's a waste of money as far as I'm concerned, I know he loves me and he knows I love him. We dont need to be told when to show our love :Kissing:

However last night he did surprise me with a massive bouquet of flowers, not for Valentines they were just becasue flowers.
Just because he loves me, just because I deserve them and just because he wants to show he appreciates me.

It's our wedding anniversary this month so another reason for not celebrating.
Ah that is so sweet, and I bet those flowers meant so much more to you than they would have if he had given them to you today.

Ah that is so sweet, and I bet those flowers meant so much more to you than they would have if he had given them to you today.

It's horrible because your first thought is what has he done??
I was in shock the whole night, it was a lovely surprise.

I woke up to a lovely bunch of flowers and bottle of moet, fab

feel a little mean as I only got him a card o00ps !!

cooking Sunday roast tonight for him though xx

happy valentines everyone xx

I also got some perfume (thanks to rob and angies assistance !)

So ...what did you guys get? Any 'i love you's' in the top of the mash potatoe on tonights shepherds pie ?

:lol:....when Rob did the shepherds pie thing it wasn't even valentines day....:lol:........and your Rob did the perfume thing all by himself babes :hug:

Well Rob and I agreed not to spend money on valentines stuff.....(have to say i think its a tad commercial)...but i did get a cappuccino this morning with the chocolate sprinkles done in a love heart....ahhhhhhh xx

Happy Valentines Everyone!!!!

I got into work this morning and there was a lovely bunch of flowers ahhhhh and a teddy bear with my favourite Ferrero Roche YUM xxx
I did buy him pressie a teddy bear and his fav choccyxxxx

jules x

I got a card and a years subscription to Scratch magazine!! And I gave him a card and a big bag of skittles!! :wink2:

i got a gold charm bracelet and a cake and card, i got hubby a gold and diamond mens eternity ring and a card and he is haveing a romantic meal of his choice (lamb casserol with dumplings) cook by me for him tonight and then he will be treated to a bubble bath and a massage:)

Happy Valentine's day All! My hubby wake up me with bunch of red roses, i am so happpppppppyyyyyyyyy:)

I got a lovely card and a box of chocs from hubby.
We won't be going out tonight, but we will be on Saturday night.

I got.. wait for it...

drum roll please ...........

Sod all!!!
:cry:

PMSL !!! JUST CHOKED ON MY APPLE !!!

MAY HIM PAY FOR THAT SWEETIE !

AMB X

We don't really do Valentine's day, as we think it's a bit of a waste of money. He's going to clean the flat while I'm at work and I'm going to cook a special dinner. So romantic!:lol:

Well, my boyfriend has had to go to London today for 2 appointments, so he wont be home until 9pm! When I got up, I thought 'I wonder if has left me a card' he hadn't! but then called me whilst he was on the motorway to wish me a happy valentines day. I've got him a card, lets see if he comes home with one!

Latest posts

Back