Vani-T Spray Gun: Piglet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickij

Reaction score
Hiya, I had a rep show me the Vani-T Tan and i loved it!!!

Gunna go with the brand and the start up cost is very reasonable I think... only question is whether the spray gun is as good as others on the market...

i see a lot of threads on here about different models and cmparing them ie T200... obviously some have more overspray, can do more tans b4 overheating etc etc....

just wanna know how the vani-t piglet thing compares???

thanks

Is there a big difference between the spray tan equipment I have just been told about a 700 series???? There seems to be a huge leap between 200 and 700???? OOOOO

Hiya, I had a rep show me the Vani-T Tan and i loved it!!!

Gunna go with the brand and the start up cost is very reasonable I think... only question is whether the spray gun is as good as others on the market...

i see a lot of threads on here about different models and comparing them ie T200... obviously some have more over spray, can do more tans b4 overheating etc etc....

just wanna know how the vani-t piglet thing compares???

thanks

The Vani-T brand is an extremely good brand now distributed by blue planet who are an excellent distributor.

The piglet will do a job for you(there are mixed reports on its durability but those that do love em do love em)

When and if you get into high volume spray tanning you may need to upgrade as many therapists do and retain the piglet as a back up machine.

The biggest factor to give consideration to is how will your supplier look after you in the event there are any problems with equipment down line.

I doubt if you will experience any difficulties here with Blue Planet who do go that extra mile to ensure their customers needs are adequately serviced :hug:

I have seen the piglet used (by a vani-t rep) she sprayed three of my clients - result - patchy, very patchy.

I used the T200 from Tantrick and love it!

JMHO

B xxx

My Pig from Fake Bake has been fantastic and it's now a whole year old. The most I've ever done is 13 tans in 3 hours and the machine didn't show the slightest sign of tiredness.

I went with Vani-T and got the piglet. I did 12 spray tans in one day (my training day)and it was fantastic. I have had problems with my gun sticking though and am getting a new one sent out. None of the spray tans have been patchy at all (even with the gun being slightly faulty) and I am being very well looked after by my rep.
I am very happy with my piglet, but like Collin said I will poss upgrade in the future and use it as a back up.
Good luck xx

I went with Vani-T and got the piglet. I did 12 spray tans in one day (my training day)and it was fantastic. I have had problems with my gun sticking though and am getting a new one sent out. None of the spray tans have been patchy at all (even with the gun being slightly faulty) and I am being very well looked after by my rep.
I am very happy with my piglet, but like Collin said I will poss upgrade in the future and use it as a back up.
Good luck xx

Its good that your getting the right support from the Vani-T brand and only demonstrates how important it is when choosing what machine to go with to consider the suppliers after sales back up support.

There will always be potential problems when it comes to equipment...these items if were honest are extremely low cost and mass produced enabling the low cost factor...there will and always will be potential batch or singular fault problems with whatever it is you buy.

Of the utmost importance is to make equipment purchases trough distributors/dealers who will be there for you in the event things with equipment go wrong down line :hug:

Its good that your getting the right support from the Vani-T brand and only demonstrates how important it is when choosing what machine to go with to consider the suppliers after sales back up support.

There will always be potential problems when it comes to equipment...these items if were honest are extremely low cost and mass produced enabling the low cost factor...there will and always will be potential batch or singular fault problems with whatever it is you buy.

Of the utmost importance is to make equipment purchases trough distributors/dealers who will be there for you in the event things with equipment go wrong down line :hug:

Thanks, yes I am glad I didn't buy from eBay or similar as I would have no come back - but then I did do my homework on here first lol xx

I could be completely wrong here but does the pig depending on what company you go with have a different gun.
This is obviously a very important bit of the overall equipment and seems to vary quite a bit in quality between companies whereas when you go for the t200 the gun is the same.

I could be completely wrong here but does the pig depending on what company you go with have a different gun.
This is obviously a very important bit of the overall equipment and seems to vary quite a bit in quality between companies whereas when you go for the t200 the gun is the same.

Not sure on that one Gill as these little machines come out of China whereas the T200 is produced in the U.S. by one company who specifically produce machines for the spray tan sector.

What is important is to make any equipment purchases from a provider that is willing and able to offer warranties and even further repair back up facilities even after manufacturers warranties have lapsed.

You are right guns in particular are one of the most important items to keep maintained,serviced regularly and if you operate a busy salon even keeping a spare gun for emergencies is a good idea :hug:

Latest posts

Back