Vani-t

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny to see that you have maybe 3 people replying to all the comments related to vani-t. They must be distributors trying to get new clients on board.

I have been using Liquid Sun for around 5 years now and have never found anything to compare with it. I have always been exceptionally happy with the product. However, if I find a solution to better it then I will use it - have drawn a blank so far.

I have nothing to do with the distributor in the UK.

It's funny to see that you have maybe 3 people replying to all the comments related to vani-t. They must be distributors trying to get new clients on board.
It's bit cheeky but hope it is working for you well. I was using vani-t but due to formula chages etc. decided to try vita liberata and love it! And it is UK product so I am supporting the country also :)

Im thinking you've gone and goten yourself somewhat muddled here as non of any of the posters on this thread (with the exception of me now) are in any way shape or form connect to Vani-T or their distributors.

Given your a newbie its easily done although looking at your other posting on a Vani-t thread only moments ago mmmm I wouldn't be at all surprised if your not connected with the Irish distributor who have lost brand distribution because they have copied the Vani-T brand somewhat unethically I might add :eek:...no doubt we shall see in due course :hug:

Hi, we stock the make up range, krush minerals and they look fab, however, we decided against stocking the vani-t tan as we had so many problems with the distributors. Lots of chasing up orders and being lied to saying it had left the warehouse that morning etc etc. We complained to vani-t head office in australia and the new distributors contacted us very apologetic. I think customer service is really important which is why we decided against stocking the tan. Hope this helps, the products are great and I'm not dissing them!!
We've not ordered via the new distributors so I cant give feed back on that.:)

Hi, we stock the make up range, krush minerals and they look fab, however, we decided against stocking the vani-t tan as we had so many problems with the distributors. Lots of chasing up orders and being lied to saying it had left the warehouse that morning etc etc. We complained to vani-t head office in australia and the new distributors contacted us very apologetic. I think customer service is really important which is why we decided against stocking the tan. Hope this helps, the products are great and I'm not dissing them!!
We've not ordered via the new distributors so I cant give feed back on that.:)

Sorry to hear that you've had problems with the previous distributor of Vani-T the issues you have raised is exactly the reason why that distributor is no longer distributing the brand :hug:,

Hopefully as far as the product is concerned you were happy.

If that's the case then maybe the new distributor can offer you the customer support that you would expect to receive from a high end product ..why not give them a try :hug:

i use vani-t tan and sun fx in da salon..... vani-t is by far my fav, such a nicer colour on irish skin tones, i tink they r havin a bit of a problem with the solution at the moment that the colour isnt coming out right but it will be fix by mid feb.

i use vani-t tan and sun fx in da salon..... vani-t is by far my fav, such a nicer colour on irish skin tones, i tink they r havin a bit of a problem with the solution at the moment that the colour isnt coming out right but it will be fix by mid feb.

Im confused .com...what problem as ive not heard of any and why fixed by mid Feb..that's very definitive ???...and rather confusing when there's not a problem in the first place...help me here to try to understand cos ive lost the plot LOL :hug:

Yes, we do like the products, so sorry if I put anyone off, not my intention as the make up range is excellent. Just giving feedback on my experience with the old distributor.:)

No, we just love the product :lol:

Latest posts

Back