Vani-t

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

I had my old St Tropez rep in today working for little blue planet who now distribute Vani-t. She did 3 tans for me which looked amazing but obviously need to see results tomorrow.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of vani-t as a tan? Either with the new distributers or the old ones? Maybe some aussie geeks will help me out as I hear its really popular over there.

Becki xxx

Vani-T is a fanstastic product. It applies beautifully with a resulting golden brown tan. However, I do know someone recently who was having problems with the new suppliers.

i have heard great things bout this tan and had it done for going out it turned out lovely, it be good to hear from people who use it and how their clients find it

Excellent choice in Vani-t, have been using the tanning, body & mineral makeup products for 2 years now.

No problems with streaking, orange tones or allergic reactions.
Liquid Sun solution contains skin firming & hydrating benefits & smells great compared to some of the solutions available.

Clients love it, when sprayed correctly they are dry almost immediately, and have had the tan last a good 7 - 10 days after following the home care routine using the Body Wear range.

A definate favourite of mine.

Vani-T - Liquid Sun Spray Tanning, Bodywear, Cosmetics, Hair Extensions, Tooth Whitening, Accessories

Last edited:
I love Vani-T, it's so beautiful. I wear the mineral makeup everyday and use the liquid sun tanning formula on most clients. It's such a beautiful brown colour and it seems to fade well (no patches).

I just got a new order in the other day with the bodywear products, I can't wait to try the bronzing custard as a tan extender.

I used to use Vani-T (great tan) but their prices went up considerably when they got new suppliers, I now use Tantrick

Hi,

Personally when I tried it I wasn't too keen on the colour and thought it came off rather patchily (is that a word!?) compared to others. I tried lots of others and settled with Tantrick, which I love.

My first post!
:green:

We had the rep in in Scotland and she done all our tans last week i still have the tan on and it looks amazing still. We always used St Tropez but Vani-T is just great and it works out cheaper per tan than St Tropez which is great in this climate.

L

x

i love vani-t, been using it for more than 2 years now but the new suppliers leave a lot to be desired, hence I am going to a new tan which is superior to vani-t believe it or not.

Marie, are you in Newcastle UK or Australia? I think the Vani-T Australia distributors are fantastic, have never had a problem with them. It's a shame about the customer service problems you've had as they really do have a great product. I'm the same though, I won't deal with a company if the staff aren't helpful.

Marie, are you in Newcastle UK or Australia? I think the Vani-T Australia distributors are fantastic, have never had a problem with them. It's a shame about the customer service problems you've had as they really do have a great product. I'm the same though, I won't deal with a company if the staff aren't helpful.

Newcastle uk, I tried them twice and twice got terrible service and won't be using again.

Newcastle uk, I tried them twice and twice got terrible service and won't be using again.

I can understand that, I hate terrible customer service

hi marie 111,

i called vani-t yesturday, a rep called kerry called me back straight away and is coming to see me today. your in newcastle which is 1 hour from me, im in guisborough. if your still intrested maybe u could try her as i think she will cover your area. ive never seen this tan before so im looking forward to it, i'll let you know how i get on.

gemma xxx

Hello,

I have tried Vani-t and their mineral make-up range, the tan is fantastic, amazing colour, no orange tones, long lasting and really hydrating and the great thing is it's 100% natural and organic. Which people are leaning towards these days, it is relatively new to this country, the sales rep in my area was excellent I would recommend this brand to anyone!

I know its a while since anyone put a response on here but i would add that we all love Vani-T in my salon altho St.Tropez still has its place as a colour choice! My Rep is an ex- StTropez and she is brilliant. No probs with customer service!
As a side note what can anyone tell me about the Mineral Make-up range or tell me about any other mineral make-up worth looking at.......and not too expensive for my clients.

Hi there,

please can someone tell me where i can purchase the Vani t profesional tan?
I have a mobile tanning business & i've heard great things about Liquid sun. I would like to try this on my clients.

Thanks for your time

Claire

I love VANI T and had lots of compliments on it being very golden and natural even from my husband, i am doing my training with them on wed and cannot wait.
Both tan and mineral make up is lush xxxxxxxxx

this tan was not much different to all the others i had sampled and cannot justify the huge price difference, you can get just as good results with a cheaper product. mineral makeup has gorgeous packaging but again very expensive. what i really did not like was the posters, the makeup on the model was terrible IMHO

I too have been using Vani-t for the last 3yrs with no complaints from clients about the product or the s/tans.

However the new distributors have definitely let me down time and time again :grr:, the price increase was also shocking.

Marie if you can pm me the name and details of your new product/distributor i would be definitely interested thanks.

Last edited:
Hey geeks,

I had my old St Tropez rep in today working for little blue planet who now distribute Vani-t. She did 3 tans for me which looked amazing but obviously need to see results tomorrow.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of vani-t as a tan? Either with the new distributers or the old ones? Maybe some aussie geeks will help me out as I hear its really popular over there.

Becki xxx

It's funny to see that you have maybe 3 people replying to all the comments related to vani-t. They must be distributors trying to get new clients on board.
It's bit cheeky but hope it is working for you well. I was using vani-t but due to formula chages etc. decided to try vita liberata and love it! And it is UK product so I am supporting the country also :)

Latest posts

Back