Vista Print what's your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
Ok,years ago I used Vista Print and vowed never to use them again because of their constant barage of emails even though I unticked the box asking them NOT to email.

Today I decided for some stupid reason to give them another go,I made some lovely glossy postcards that said they were about a tenner...bargain I thought.:eek:

I unticked all the boxes saying I didnt want any emails then I paid using paypal,the amount that was in the total box at the bottom.Then AFTER I had put all my card details into the system I get told it's another £6 odd,thats VAT and posting....This would normally come before you give your payment details not after.

Since placing my order about 30 mins ago I have had 5 emails,4 from them and another from some marketing company that I seriously think they have passed my details onto as I am very careful about who I do or dont give my details to and always ensure I state I dont want emails.

Has anyone else had issues with them lately?Is it just a one off with the emails or do other people get bombarded with them as well?

What's the quality of their work like these days,had some cards before and I liked them?I'm hoping that it's just coincidence and that I wont hear anymore from them other than when my package arrives but I have a sneaky feeling it aint over yet!!!

See ive never had his problem. I get the ocassional email from vista print but nothing too excessive. I find their printing quality fantastic i always get bits from them. Although i dont get my leaflets from them as i find them too expensive i get them cheaper in my area.
hths x

I've used them and they have been fine. Am trying to do some cards on there at the mo and there is a glitch which stops me scrolling the screen.
Apart from that, no problems.
I get tons of emails every day so have no idea if they are from vistaprints mates or not.

Hmmm thanks for replies,the last email they sent me there was a little box right at the bottom of their message,it said to tick if I wanted to opt out of receiving their emails(bare in mind I had already done this when I registered with them)anyway,I clicked the damned box only to be taken straight back onto their site.A bit naughty I think.

Persianista I didnt have any probs designing the cards,very quick actually,just the annoyance of having to go through all their advertising bumf to get to paypal.:irked:Good luck though.
I do hope it's not going to be a problem.I was happy with their quality as I said before,lets hope I get some jolly good postcards through the post.:lol:

It was a while ago, but yes, I did have your problem, I rang them in the end and a very good customer service lady sorted it all out for me and it stopped.
She advised me to set up a different email account for all my web transactions. That way it's not in my way. If I'm board, or looking to see what specials are being offered I go to that email account. Otherwise I just ignore it. Stress free life is always my motto:lol:

I use vistaprint for my business cards and I have other bits and bobs done with them too. I think the print quality is very good and I'm please with their service.

I do get quite a lot of emails from them but I don't really mind as sometimes I just click on and re-order or check out some of their deals.

I used my personally email with vista print and everyday I have email from them,,,

I use a printing company now and its so much better,,,,than send me monthly offers,,,, but the quality and service you get is so much better.

Always had a good service and will continue to use them tbh. NEVER had any bother with emails etc. maybe I ticked something? not sure but I personally like them.

Latest posts

Back