Vistaprint prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
I went on vistaprint last week and everything like postcards and biz cards, etc were free.
As I've got a day off I thought I would order everything ready for next month and everything is now a fortune! Postcards that were free are now nearly £10.

Has everyone else found this?

I placed an order on fri and it was free...all i had to pay was postage...about £3(ish) i don't choose any of the little extras that bump it up...gloss finish...upload own pic...details on the reverse...i just have the basic ones and they are free.

they only tend to last 24hrs if you sign up for their email you'll get emails almost daily offering free items (if you haven't already) I did that once loaded up my cart discounted to £20 couldn't pay because I was at work went to pay the next day and the basket was then going to cost £75!!!! emptied it quite quickly lol

yep, they are ever changing!
i also found that prices differed from using internet explorer and using firefox, I VE NO IDEA HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE but i had the site open in both browsers, and the prices were different!!!

just been on again and its all free again!

Sign up for there emails i get at least one a day offering different things free!!

yep, they are ever changing!
i also found that prices differed from using internet explorer and using firefox, I VE NO IDEA HOW THAT IS POSSIBLE but i had the site open in both browsers, and the prices were different!!!

Its simply because their offers are linked to you through one IP address, more than likely the one they recognise that you registered through. Using Firefox rather than IE will show something different. This happened to me today actually and the difference was about £14.00 along with different postage.

Yeah access the site through an email they have sent you, I have just got the free postcards ..

Oh & a rubber stamp just for the hell of it lol

They have loads of 'free' stuff on the website at the moment

I've had an email today listing loads of free stuff...i'll forward it if you want xx

I made my first order with Vista Print the other day, I ordered some business cards and got stung by the little additional extra's at the end... so I learned my lesson there.

Got an email from them yesterday saying I could buy lots of stuff free so I thought I'd go and have another peek. Well... can you believe it, I've ordered £75's worth of stuff.. free stamp, magnets, window sticker, letter heads, fridge magnet calendars and business cards, a pen.. even some free brochures that look amazing and I might re-order some more if they are ok. All of it only cost production and shipping of about £12!!!! I am absolutely gob smacked :suprised: Can't wait to get them....

the only thing i'd say about their business cards is that its definitely worth paying extra for a glossy finish...makes a lot of difference!

xx

Latest posts

Back