Waiting for midnight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nails are far more important then food and bills ladies so don't worry about having hardly any cash left 😉x x

Nails are far more important then food and bills ladies so don't worry about having hardly any cash left 😉x x

Haha! So true!!

Omg I'm so desperate to order the new colours but need to wait till Friday for payday! I really hope they don't sell out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I'm so desperate to order the new colours but need to wait till Friday for payday! I really hope they don't sell out!

If they do I'm sure thy it won't be long untill they're back in stock *hugs x

I hope so! Surely they must have stock for Manchester and I'm going there so fingers crossed

I hope so! Surely they must have stock for Manchester and I'm going there so fingers crossed

Ring Manchester they may be able to put them away for you. I rang them first thing and am picking them up after work xx

Well I have to say I have never seen this happen before that on the first day the new shellac colours go online they are sold out, think there is only one colour in stock. If only I could have ordered them this morning before work. I never expected them to sell out so quick. Anyone know when they will be back in stock.

I could kick myself now, I want to cry :Scared: Ax

Last edited by a moderator:
S2 posted on facebook that they are expecting another delivery tomorrow! :)

Hope they are getting in the scentsationsas well. I just went to order and can't get them :(

I am so Miffed I thought the new colours were not out til November and ironically I had the new Shelllac rack put up on the wall in preparation. I am gutted, which I think means I take my work far too seriously! Boohoo!
:Scared:

I am so Miffed I thought the new colours were not out til November and ironically I had the new Shelllac rack put up on the wall in preparation. I am gutted, which I think means I take my work far too seriously! Boohoo!
:Scared:

Expected to be back in stock tomorrow afternoon ... Don't panic!:biggrin:

Expected to be back in stock tomorrow afternoon ... Don't panic!:biggrin:

Does that include the seasonal gifts, in particular I was hoping to get the Scensations Best of the best :Love:

I am so Miffed I thought the new colours were not out til November

Here in lies the problem. Original launch was scheduled for Nov 1st but CND pushed hard to get us a batch early which they did. The downside of getting some early was that it stretched supply, but don't sweat it as its only temporary. Some in tomorrow and much more on its way.

Holiday items are another matter. They were all just crazily popular. We are working on getting more.

Preciate your patience!

Here in lies the problem. Original launch was scheduled for Nov 1st but CND pushed hard to get us a batch early which they did. The downside of getting some early was that it stretched supply, but don't sweat it as its only temporary. Some in tomorrow and much more on its way.

Holiday items are another matter. They were all just crazily popular. We are working on getting more.

Preciate your patience!

Sam, any ideas as to when the remover may be in stock? I'm not in a hurry, just stupidly excited and impatient :wink2: was hoping you may have had some at the show

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Was hoping too, but its on a boat. Boats go too slow :(

Anywhere from 2-4 weeks. I am swimming out to meet the shipment. See if I can get them to go faster.

The geek I ordered all the new shellac colours at 8 this morning I normally get my delivers next day if I order in the morning do you think it will take longer as you have had so many orders. X x

The geek I ordered all the new shellac colours at 8 this morning I normally get my delivers next day if I order in the morning do you think it will take longer as you have had so many orders. X x
Do you follow s2 on Facebook? They have said it may be a few extra days due to the show and new shellac etc. X

Was hoping too, but its on a boat. Boats go too slow :(

Anywhere from 2-4 weeks. I am swimming out to meet the shipment. See if I can get them to go faster.

Awww, the things you do for us :hug: :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ordered my shellac colours on Monday night,and just had my text message to say they will be delivered by 11.00am today.

how good is that?!!!

Latest posts

Back