Warrington area, a warning to keep your pets inside!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the dogs I feel for, fluffy is going to recover and maybe never go out side again but if the owner is caught those dogs will probably be put down if not rehomed!

It would matter! No offence to u but Traveller's/ gypsies are well known for being violent and owning violent dogs. I'm not saying u are or anyone in ur community is but some are. I was just saying what the woman had said to me! If it was a black, ect Man I would of said as it describes what that person looks like!!!
I didn't say it was a traveller to offend I

Listern in all walkes of life colour and backgrounds people are violent and owning violent dogs.

Actually if you were to do research you would see that a very small proportion of gypsys are and do what you have described like wise with black,Asian,White and so on.

We are not well known for owning violent dogs and being violent how can you say that when you know nothing of the gypsy community lol you hear what you want to hear about gypsys which nine times out of ten is bad because of a very small portion doing wrong just like non travellers,black,Asian and so on.

Last edited:
Fluffy looks so much like my trixybell!
The fur on his belly grew back lighter and curlier after he had an operation last year. He was kicked :(

I love black fluffy cats so much I got a matching kitten!

I hope fluffy recovers well :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355929228.513542.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355929228.513542.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 69
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355929540.697354.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355929540.697354.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 68
It would matter! No offence to u but Traveller's/ gypsies are well known for being violent and owning violent dogs. I'm not saying u are or anyone in ur community is but some are. I was just saying what the woman had said to me! If it was a black, ect Man I would of said as it describes what that person looks like!!!
I didn't say it was a traveller to offend I was pointing out what the woman said it was!!!!

Hun, all said and done now, lets move on. There are no hard feelings and we are all just worried about the safety of innocents out there. Coming back to pipe up about certain communities being well known for certain behavours just stokes the embers.

We could say much about most races out there, Whale Hunting, Illegal Dog Meat Trades, Killing the second born etc. etc. All these sins can be laid at the feet of the leaders of the communities for not educating their people. No need to tar all with the same brush.

You are good friend to your mate and be there to support her now, it was a very hard lesson for her to learn but nowI am sure she will be more careful of the safety of her pets

Just to update you all, fluffy had his op on his tummy and is soon having his leg amputated soon. He is expected to make a full recovery and will be home after Xmas :)

Oh my, the poor little thing. :hug: to fluffy. He's the image of one of our cats who's called 'shadow.'

I hate animal cruelty it makes me sooo mad

I totally agree about it being the owners tho and not the dog/breed. My dog is a patterdale terrier cross staffy and her breed are bred to be ratters and we all know the press staffy's have had recently however she is as soft as a brush - shes the gentlest dog you've ever met but only because she has been trained with love and kindness not bred to hunt

I really hope Fluffy gets better soon and that these "humans" get whats coming to them!

Thank you for the heads up, im from Warrington originally (Culcheth) but my parents are still there and their dog, so have made sure to warn them to be careful!

Its horrific what some people do, i'll never get my head round it! I hope Fluffy gets well soon, poor cat must be traumatised as well as the owners!

Thanks again for the warning xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Sad update I'm afraid! Fluff didn't make it :(

:'( send my love and sympathies to your friend! x

Very sad very very sad poor thing.

Over to rainbow bride where he won't be suffering anymore.

sorry to hear of your loss xx poor Fluffy

How bloody awful! It makes me sick to the stomach :( if anyone did that to my cat I would hunt the evil b******s down.

So sad that he didn't make it :( at least he won't be in pain anymore. God bless him x

Thank u for all ur messages xxx

I am so sorry to hear that Fluffy didn't make it. I sincerely hope that the culprit is found before this happens again.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Just logged on and came to check for updates, so sorry that fluff didn't make it. Big hugs to your friend.

This type of thing makes me so sad and so angry. I swear the world is getting worse. There just seems to be a lack of respect for life, be it animals, people or other creatures.

I do hope that the perpetrators get their just deserts

Latest posts

Back