Wash garments before wearing???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
New email doing the rounds warning people to wash their clothes properly or else.....article goes on to 'reveal' how a woman hadnt washed the clothes properly and became infested with some kind of worms. There's also an attached pic of a womans breast that has been doctored (probably in Photoshop) to show a nest of worms supposedly living in the breast, anyway the pic is horrible and may well upset sensitive souls. If this describes you, delete the email without opening it.

The email will have 'Wash Garments before Wearing' as the subject line, and requests you to forward it on to all your friends. Just delete it.

Aw thanks mate,i would have looked,can't help it I'm a nosey cow.

I would have then gone on to vomit profusely whilst most likely crying like a baby,i am sooo squeamish,thanks !

I was getting all ready to give advice on what to do with clothes before washing em then haha.

Thanks for the warning.

Rachel xx

What about the new influx of emails about having won the lottery?:eek:

This week, according to emails sent to my hotmail account FROM yahoo accounts... I have won BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars from a variety of different irish lotteries, and uk lotteries.:rolleyes:
Oh yes, and there's a 258$ or a 400$ or whatever (depending on the email) charge to deliver the cheque and the insurance fee for it's delivery:rolleyes:

Gee, what's a few hundred if I'm winning a couple of million, aye?
:lol:

I feel sorry for those taken in by it.

But damn, it would be nice! :lol:

My mother always taught me to wash any new garments that i buy before wearing it....

my sister in law used to sew clothes for a living.. and the sight of the garments being thrown and dragged around on the floor is enough to convince me.....

My mother always taught me to wash any new garments that i buy before wearing it....

my sister in law used to sew clothes for a living.. and the sight of the garments being thrown and dragged around on the floor is enough to convince me.....

never thought of that - its like the whole never drink straight from a can debate! xx

Thanks for the advice Seanny xxx

I often buy stuff & then hang it straight into my wardrobe and it could stay there sometime before it comes out again:eek: :eek:

I could have a completely new world going on in my wardrobe |I don't know about???!!!

It's reminds me of Men in Black 2 where there's a whole community of aliens living in a safety deposit box in a train station!!!!

Thanks Seanny,

I'm like Becki too I would of had to have a look and then have councelling for the next three months to get the image out of my head. YUK!!]

Teri x:hug:

I've just had this absolutely awful photo from my sister. She didnt even warn me about it. I've binned it.

As you said Seany, that photo must have been well doctored and doesn't convince me to wash my NEW clothes! :lol:

Latest posts

Back