waxing brazillian/ hollywood????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
I had a brazilian done today it took the girl 14 mins to do
which is good as usual it takes about 30 mins.
I just wanted some advice thinking about having a hollywood done next time
just wanted to see if it would be better getting the done as i hate having the bum fluff lol
the pain is ok i can handle that but not sure if it would look odd just wanted some advice on who has had it done.
d oes anyone offer this in cheshire area around crewe/ northwich area :green:

I had a brazilian done today it took the girl 14 mins to do

which is good as usual it takes about 30 mins.
I just wanted some advice thinking about having a hollywood done next time
just wanted to see if it would be better getting the done as i hate having the bum fluff lol
the pain is ok i can handle that but not sure if it would look odd just wanted some advice on who has had it done.
d oes anyone offer this in cheshire area around crewe/ northwich area :green:

Someone correct me if I am wrong here but it doesn't sound to me as though you have had a thorough brazillian as that would include the "bum fluff" as you have called it - lol. The only hair that remains with a brazillian is a "landing strip" on the pubic mound. Hope I am right on that.

Exactly what did your therapist remove Sarah?

Hi Sarah..........I don't call it a Brazilian if any hair has been left other then on the pubic mound which is usually a landing strip or shape. xxx

Where I'm from, a Brazilian means completely bald, back and front.. with the option to leave a landing strip. The "bum fluff" should most definetly be included.

Latest posts

Back