waxing price.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
Hi:) Could anyone tyell me whatthey charge for a full and a half leg wax using the roller system.

Thankyou
Carol:confused:

Whether you use roller or pot the price would be the same.Prices would only differ if you were using hot wax as this cannot be re used and is comparitively expensive to buy.
Prices also vary around the country.Best way to get an idea what to charge is to ring salons in your area.

I'm in Newcastle and charge £20 full leg and £13 half leg

:)Thanks girls for your help.

Carol:)

Around the Berkshire area its 28 for a full leg and 16 for half leg.

:)Thankyou Andrea, wish I lived there.:cry:

you can check out my prices on my web site if it helps

Hi! I charge £15 for a half leg and £21 for a full leg. I also do a 'special deal' on full leg and bikini waxing ~ it's £27 rather than the £21 for full leg and £8 for bikini wax. Hope that helps! xx

:):)Thankyou Tracey and shellie for your help, gonna head for your website now tracey cheers.:cool:

I charge £10 half leg £15 full leg, thinking I'm maybe too low though? Saying that my nearest salon only charges £8.50 half leg, £16 full leg. I'm in the south of Scotland

I charge £9.50 for a half leg and 15.00 for a full leg.....im mobile though!

hi hun i charge 13 for a full leg and 10 for a half leg , hth
the rest of my prices are on my site and i am in the same region so check it out xx

hi hun i charge 13 for a full leg and 10 for a half leg , hth
the rest of my prices are on my site and i am in the same region so check it out xx

A full leg is hard work, charge more!:hug:

Andrea's right, full leg can be hard work! I'd almost be tempted to charge o.t.t. so no-one books it

Only kidding:green:

I charge £15 for half leg and £24 for full leg :)

:)Thanks girly geeks for all your advise on prices its amazing how much we all vary.:wink2:

Latest posts

Back