Waxing your tash lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snugglepuss said:
:lol: Judy - don't worry about it - about 7 or 8 years ago when I was nowt but a youngster, I was chatting with some work mates about the dreaded grandma chin hair :eek: my friend who was only in her mid 20s was frantically plucking hers out - the conversation went on to a lady who we knew who had a terrible dark moustache and beard - the poor lady used to shave it off and it looked worse! now I am erm 41 :lol: - the grandma chin hairs are starting to poke their ugly pointy way through my chin - blighters that they are - they don't reign long - now where are those tweezers:lol:

Debbie - I can't believe I'm going through this at 21, ish:lol:

There is something very satisfying about having your upperlip wax... it sorta makes you feel all clean :)

My wax pot is on ready for mine doing so I can face the world tomorrow with a fuzz free upperlip. I have never found it to be that uncomfortable either as long as you stretch the skin.

I was actually practicing electrolysis on my chin whiskers today.. that was tricky and slow slow slow... lol!

Jen you and the other geeks who wax their top lips are really brave and must be contortionists :lol: Not sure I could do it myself - I too have a blondie tash but I will leave it be for now:lol:
Hey Judy - I noticed that you made my age bigger - and it also should say 21ish:hug: :lol: :hug:

Just to update you. I had it done at a salon, it hurt like hell but I love the result.

1999judy said:
Just to update you. I had it done at a salon, it hurt like hell but I love the result.

Glad you got it sorted hun!! you are now 'Tash Free'!! lol :hug: :hug: xxx

Latest posts

Back