Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi,
Which waxing system would you go for roll or spatual?
thanks
deb x

Spatula. I just love waving that knife around (I use a metal spatula). xx

I use both in my salon. I prefer spatula for small areas Eyebrows and Upper Lip. I find the roller really quick for legs, Mens back/chest areas.
Hope this helps.
Diane

Spatula anyday. I think it feels better than the roller for the application and you can be just as quick.

definately the spatula for me.

I have both and i use my pot and spatula 99% of the time, my poor roller is more like a decoration than a tool in the salon hth :hug:

Definitely pot and spatula for me, once you get used to it, it is just as quick as roller. I bought a roller system, used it twice, hated it so much I sold it to a fellow geek.

Definitely pot and spatula for me, once you get used to it, it is just as quick as roller. I bought a roller system, used it twice, hated it so much I sold it to a fellow geek.

I tried the roller for the first time but found it got quiet sticky but didnt know if that was just me lol
x

spatula for me, I did try the phd for a while but gone back to the good old pot and spatula :)

definatly clean and easy roller systems i find it quicker and cleaner and easier i dont think i could go back to the spatula now.

definatly clean and easy roller systems i find it quicker and cleaner and easier i dont think i could go back to the spatula now.
thanks for the info, i did look at that but there are so many out there it is so hard to choice from and didnt want to keep buying and wasting money,
if you know what i mean hun.

Latest posts

Back