Website finished ! What do you think ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, youve done a great job but i agree with the above posts, i really think if possible you should make your treatment menu on the left bigger and the the main body of your content a little smaller.

Just a few little things ive noticed.....

You dont have a price next to the 14 day pedicure.
Also on the menu you should change the o in "offers" to a capital O to make it the same as the others.
Eyes doesnt have an apostrophe either

Other than that its fab xXx

Hi, I love your colour scheme and your website is very easy to read and not cluttered.

The only problem I saw is what others mentioned, spelling and grammar. I have a huge problem in that area too so I'm not judging, but at least they have been pointed out to you.

Good luck.

Thankyou guys you've been a great help. Fresh eyes were needed on this ! Xxx

hi geeks ,ive just done a cheap website with vistaprint while i get going but just wanted to get your points of view on what you thaught of it ?

www.perfectpamper.vpweb.co.uk

One of the biggest issues for me is that you switch from 1st person to 3rd person regularly.

You need to work out if you are talking as "We are a"
or, if you are talking about the salon "It is a"

:)

I would be more then happy to help you with the spelling and grammar, and even the page as a whole.

Afterall, i'd hope if I was in the same boat someone would help me at something i'm not competent in.

:) Let me know if you do want some help, and ill get some draft work done up for you hun.

xx

Last edited:
Is Elf Make-up a professional brand? x x

ooo you took your e.l.f logo off your webpage, i take it its not a good range?

No no I love elf just fiddling around with a few different layouts xx

Latest posts

Back