weddings/dresses....get scanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is me and Paul 7 years ago. It was a great day but freezing!

I had to take a photo of the photo cause my scanner is broken hence the flash!!!

Time to show my face on here as well, I guess. I was going to put a pic of the whole dress, but could'nt get it out of the album, if I manage to I'll post it.

OMG - is it really 10 years ago that I said "Yes"? Hey Ruth, I didn't see your piccies before. Absolutely cool.

Brautkleidklein.JPG

That's us 10 years ago.

You guys look really cool.
I love all these new fab dresses, sorry but I wont be putting mine up, I lost em in a flood,
not really, but I look like a meringue and the 80s wasn't the decade of great taste, and the picture is so old its in sepia

I'm getting married on the 16 July looking at all these photos I can't wait.

Hey Jacqui, bet your meringue wasnt as bad as my first wedding dress!! that was about 1994 too so I didnt have any excuse! I will see if I can find a pic (makes me ill to look at them now lol) and I will post mine if you will......lmao! x

you go first then if your is as bad as mine, i will find one 2moz:o

I will have to search - they might even be in the loft! lol

Might not get mine on till tomorrow either - if I do then you have to as well, ok? no chicken suits after you've seen mine! pmsl

jac extreme said:
You guys look really cool.
I love all these new fab dresses, sorry but I wont be putting mine up, I lost em in a flood,
not really, but I look like a meringue and the 80s wasn't the decade of great taste, and the picture is so old its in sepia

Oh come on Jacqui, mine was in 1988. Those days were'nt that bad, or were they?

come on jacqui

ok these pics arnet great scanner broken so took pics from album, we got married 22nd march 2003 and it was sunny but windy, my son in the photo gave me away as i dont have parents, he made me proud

Attachments

• wed1.jpg
    wed1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 51
  • wed2.jpg
    wed2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 51
  • wed3.jpg
    wed3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 53
kalchis said:
ok these pics arnet great scanner broken so took pics from album, we got married 22nd march 2003 and it was sunny but windy, my son in the photo gave me away as i dont have parents, he made me proud

You looked lovely and that liitle lad looks so proud of his mum :cool:

Aww Tracy you look realy nice, and your son looks very smart.

Awww! you guys have got me feeling all slushy and girly!
Posting one of the few pics of my day... no gorgeous dress but, back in the 80's I thought I was too cool for lace (regretted not having 'the dress' since).
The guy with the pale face is the ex ... blocked out to protect the innocent... thats me btw... he was an utter b*****d.
OOh the little girl is my now 23yrold daughter... doesnt time fly :eek:
Come on jac... your turn now!!!

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 1889.jpg
    Copy of Picture 1889.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 48
Ok then here goes...

my wedding 1983, with my own nails..........

my hair was so short because I had Alopicia and it had just grown back.
I loved my Pronuptua off the shoulder dress with hoop under.........

Wow. Jacqui i really love you dress. You can tell it's kind of old, but not out of fashion. A lot of clothes in the 80's were something we just don't want to remember.

You all look lovelyI just love you hair in yours Glo reminds me of me at that time and your shoes they are just fab.

Jacqui, you thought yours was a merangue! wait until you see mine!! pmsl
Gotta get up in the loft..... x

Latest posts

Back