What 2 items couldn't you live without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to say my lipliner (probably a strange choice for the rest of you but I have to have a lipliner on all the time :) and coffee as I am addicted to it.

Bagpuss, Penknife! Are you going to dig your way home :suprised:

"lol", no i am going to catch a fish, cut it open and gut it and then cook on my fire that i started using my matches....then i am going to build a hut with stuff i find and make some shoes and clothes with more stuff i find..just like they do in the movies...PMSL x

oooh face cream & a pair of large sunglasses.....to hide my face as i'd probably look like crap if i was stranded on a desert island!!!:Scared::biggrin:x

One of those new solar powered lap tops with a portable satellite dish.
Can't miss out on geek land can I?:biggrin:

If I'm being practical then I want a machete and some fishing line. (marry a survivalist and that's what you learn lol)

Assuming I'm ship wrecked on an island with fresh water and a handy beech hut, normal fruit tree's etc
Then it's got to be sun block and the complete works of Shakespeare.

One of those new solar powered lap tops with a portable satellite dish.
Can't miss out on geek land can I?:biggrin:

If I'm being practical then I want a machete and some fishing line. (marry a survivalist and that's what you learn lol)

Assuming I'm ship wrecked on an island with fresh water and a handy beech hut, normal fruit tree's etc
Then it's got to be sun block and the complete works of Shakespeare.

Shakespeare, well I am very impressed Susie. Don't think I could manage that myself and may have to use the machete lol.

Loved reading these.

id have to have to have a large supply of toilet roll...........Hate being with out it :biggrin:

And my partner:biggrin:

But on the product side ............moisturiser & mascara probs

Obviously regular waxing isn't an option so I'd have to say a razor! I can't stand being hairy, can you imagine our underarms & bikini lines ladies!

Aaand a mirror...i could use a shard of it as a type of knife & also to reflect light to any passers by on a plane to come rescue me!lol
xxxx

My humsbums and my little cat. I don't care about any products; I'd just want those two with me!

My computer and one of the twins ;o)

Defo sunglasses and dry shampoo! Oh and my Intensive moisture balance moisturiser and mascara. Oh damn it did you say 2? lol

Only need one thing , the carpet bag that belongs to mary poppins. :D

My Louboutins and my iphone! X

My dogs and a solar powered WiFi Kindle so I could download books, i'd be sorted. However, I would have severe withdrawal symptoms for my laptop and blackberry :sad:

Just realised though, no ones mentioned any clothes, so would we all be naked??? :Scared: :lol:

Just realised though, no ones mentioned any clothes, so would we all be naked??? :Scared: :lol:
Oh dear. In that case I'll leave the chocolate behind and just stick to salad.:sad:

Sorry I've not commented on the recent posts but have to say I am loving them all. Some real little gems and so funny. I can't multi quote from my phone but just like to say thanks for the laughter to all x

Sent from my HTC Desire

Ooh two items, thats a hard one! I definitely couldn't live without my two wee boys but item wise I think I'd have to say suncream (i should of been a vampire) and toothpaste... although what I would use for a toothbrush I don't know lol! Also I agree that Johnny Depp dipped in chocolate would make the experience a lot more bearable!!! :biggrin: Fun thread xo

It would have to be my eyebrow pencil coz i dont have any eyebrows...im blonde. And my fags or my husband. Thats 3 so don't make me choose! :Scared: lol

Sorry it's a bit late but just wanted to thank everyone for their comments. I really enjoyed reading each and everyone.

Me personally I would take a genie in a bottle with unlimited spells. Is that cheating :biggrin:

Bed boyfriend nan and solar panneled laptop :) bit greedy I know oh n make up :) xx

Latest posts

Back