what a drag!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula1973

Reaction score
Hi All,
Thought i'd share this with you all, this is me and my friend Miss G aka Andrew, This was taken on sunday at the semi finals for drag idol 2005, and he got through!! It's now down to four finalists out of the whole country, he'll be appearing in the middle of liecester square on an open stage on saturday,end of gay pride week, judges include julian clary and michelle collins, It's being filmed but don't know when it'll be on, yes the nails are my creation, always hoped i'd do the nails of someone famous, never thought it'd be a bloke lol!! I'll be there cheering him on, got to create some more fab nails for then lol, i'll let you all know how he does, i'm so proud of him to get this far was such an achievment!
Love Paula xx

Good luck to Miss G on saturday and well done you, your nails on show to all those people what an achievement.
x

Come on Miss G! I am proud of you getting this far.

I have my fingers crossed and hoping you win.
With killer nails like that it would be really hard to miss you girl, You go girl go.

Luv 'n' hugs to you both(Paula, Andrew)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Miss G........... rooting for you here...............
Sounds like I might just have to make my way to Leichster Sq.
If the nails are anything to go by, he looks a real winner to me xxxx
You go girls xxxx

I'll get u a voddy an orange love!!
x

Latest posts

Back