what are the HOT colours for summer 2008?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Wondered what colours are going to be really popular this summer - especially for pedis?

any ideas????

I have seen a lot of oranges, red colours around

many thanks

According to the media red is hot this summer (for both hands and feet). Haven't seen it yet, for my clients choose all colors but red..
:confused:

Hi. Check out the new INDIA range from OPI. They're gorgeous - lots of jewel colours. My clients EVERY summer want hot pinks. They're a winner every time x

Red, red and more red, lol! Good, true red colours are going down a storm for pedis, and calgel nails! I have even put red on my nails and Im loving it!

I agree with the others...RED!! Gorgeous colour very eye catching looks fresh and clean. A few days ago i done a manicure on my friend i painted them a gorgeous red colour and put silver rhinesones all along her cuticle line on all her fingers...if i can upload a pic ill post xxx

yes please joanne - that would be fab x

We just got some new Calgel in. RED and BLUE PEARL.
Gorgeous! Blue is gonna be big fashion wise apparently so imagine it'll be colours all over.

Bye bye, purple

xx

Found this article when I was looking for 'Chromatherapy' ? Why?

Bold Blues Fashion Colours for Spring 2008
spr2008blues160.jpg

WARE-DENIM_SS08.54044.jpg
oasis55193.jpg
oasis55188.jpg
The trend for blue has been slowly growing. Blue is back on the fashion colour palette and with a vengeance.
In particular, manufacturers have worked on spring's electric blues to produce a wide range of attractive tones. Royal blue is used for fashion parkas and jackets. This year the blue hues have taken off, and even if it is not your favourite colour a blue chambray shirt is a seasonal must-have for Spring Summer 2008.

hth

Hi Geeks

Wondered what colours are going to be really popular this summer - especially for pedis?

any ideas????

many thanks

Lip gloss shiny nails for spring; red, corals, yellow and blue for summer - that's from the spring summer 08 catwalks first hand! Hope it helps!

thank you for all your replies x

here are the nails i done for a friend the other day

:irked: How do i upload a picture?x

Hi Geeks

any ideas????

many thanks

Orly have some amazing greens and yellows that are going down a storm in our salon! Not sure if they popular across the UK - but they certainly have been so far down our way:eek:

Glad to hear about blues coming into fashion in the summer, my absolute favourite colour, as it happens I have blue stiletto's on at the min (well half a hand, got to finish them off in a bit).

I bought the India collection minis the other week and the pink and red in that are lovely, mind you so is the dark purple so will be buying the full sizes when I go to the wholesalers next.

Last edited:
here in my town the hot colors are
neon yellow orange green bright white is out colors are in

The blue from OPI's India range...yogat me to the something! lol

defo my fave xxx

i'd agree from whats hot fashion wise seems to be the canary yellows corals etc, but i'm still stocking up on my pinks and reds!:green: xx

Latest posts

Back