What are you getting for Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
I like to know what everyone else get's for christmas, lol!
Are you/did you get something:
  • related to your career(nails and beauty)
  • something completely out of the blue and very shocked by
  • something totally pointless and is going straight out the door or in the back of the cupboard.
Sort of similar to the xmas tree thread, which i havn't contributed to yet
:( cos my tree is cack!lol

Looking forward to the replies!

Merry Christmas Geeks!

So far:

• half the money for my ezflow acrylic course(my mum is giving rest for xmas)
  • a laptop
  • a nail trainer
  • peter kay ticket
  • spray tanning kit
  • bought myself a coat
That's what i have so far and it's not even xmas day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O SPOILT

Wow, Kaye - you have been lucky :)

I've asked for a Juicy Couture bracelet in silver. My daughter got the gold one the year before last and I've always secretly coveted it lol. I prefer silver on myself though.

Am secretly hoping I may have been bought a funky JC charm to start it off.

Will report back on the big day.

Joy xx

ooh i love juicy couture, i hope you get it!!

I usually get money so I got a much needed new coat, dressing gown and bag, and yes I am already using them lol. I get nothing to do with my career (I asked for some books on Reflexology/Aromatherapy/Massage etc) as I don't usually get what I ask for lol will get the rest of the money Christmas morning, and will probably buy some clothes out of it :)

Oooh P.S I got an Aromatherapy nebuliser too, it's amazing

Last edited:
ooh i love juicy couture, i hope you get it!!

Thanks - I love Juicy stuff too. My daughter Sophie has loads of JC things, she really likes the tracksuits. I've got a handbag and a few other bits.

Some peace and quiet hopefully.

Maybe its because I dont have children to bring Christmas to and keep occupied, but I really like the most peaceful time possible on Christmas Day.

As far as gifts, we dont go nuts with them. I like to receive things I can actually use, books, underwears etc so hopefully there will be some of those under the christmas tree. I hope so as I didn't do laundry counting on it :eek:.

Will be swapping gifts with the fella when he's here in January.

So far:

• half the money for my ezflow acrylic course(my mum is giving rest for xmas)
  • a laptop
  • a nail trainer
  • peter kay ticket
  • spray tanning kit
  • bought myself a coat
That's what i have so far and it's not even xmas day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:O SPOILT

Thats so nice. Im sure in a few years you'll look back at this Christmas as the one where you got the gift of the tools that started your career motoring.

I know I'm getting some money, some of which I'm going to put towards a bit of <nail> training that I'm interested in, some books and perfume. Anything else will be a surprise. :)

Last edited:
Well I know that I'm getting the Skin analysis book recommended on here, from my mum as I actually ordered it and wrapped it up myself, but its under the tree.

Chanel no.5. from hub.

The Golden Compass Dvd and trilogy of books by Philip Pulman from ma-in-law.

I don't get ANY SURPRISES!!!! and guess what.....I love surprises.

my 2 sisters and cousin get each other a present so thats the only surprises under the tree, and if Secret Santa ever arrives that too will be a surprise.

Thats it! Don't get much.

I don't know what I'm getting yet, from Mom & friends...
But I've got a sneaking suspicion that hubby botched it again and bought me that stupid blanket with sleeves on it from the tv commercials:evil:

WHILE POSTED ON MY WALL is my wish list... with items from 20$ and up :grr: (with things like cd's, dvd's, Liliya nail art dvd's, sunflower dust extractor, seat warmer for car........ all price ranges)

I know my Mom & friend's will spoil me. They always do. I'm lucky that way LOL

My other half has bought me a sensible warm coat lol which i have been wearing already,
and i got my lovely bag charm from my secret santa,
so that's it lol, no surprises on xmas morning as i have opened them lol :lol:

But I've got a sneaking suspicion that hubby botched it again and bought me that stupid blanket with sleeves on it from the tv commercials:evil:

My daughter and I love our blankets with sleeves!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh yehhhh!
My secret santa, don't think it will be here till after xmas now though.xx

blankets with sleeves...:lol:...sorry but it just sounds so funny....nice i am sure...but funny.

I love smelly things....If all i got was a huge bottle of lovely bubble bath i would be sooo happy.

I do have a dilemma though....could do with your advise....

I got a totally unexpected and lovely gift of a voucher....normally i am very much a "get lots of little cheep bits" instead of "1 big expensive thing"....I like to get as much as i can from my money...:) but as i am not paying and being treated....do i get lots of cheep lovely little bits or splash out on just 1 expensive thing that i want but couldn't normally afford....??? what would you guys do.

Angie - go for the one expensive item, you deserve it and it'll mean more to you! Well thats what I would do, its a one off.

anne xx

blankets with sleeves...:lol:...sorry but it just sounds so funny....nice i am sure...but funny.

I love smelly things....If all i got was a huge bottle of lovely bubble bath i would be sooo happy.

I do have a dilemma though....could do with your advise....

I got a totally unexpected and lovely gift of a voucher....normally i am very much a "get lots of little cheep bits" instead of "1 big expensive thing"....I like to get as much as i can from my money...:) but as i am not paying and being treated....do i get lots of cheep lovely little bits or splash out on just 1 expensive thing that i want but couldn't normally afford....??? what would you guys do.

angie .... go for the big thing if its enough to buy a fab bag !!!!!! xxx

aHH I had this problem few weeks ago it was either £200 worth of nail bits and a trolley etc i wanted off ebay or something big worth £200 in the end..got a spray tan kit lol cost over £200 like but was worth it, something i wouldn't be able to afford usually!

Angie, if I received an unexpected gift voucher then I would be tempted to treat myself to something like a Nintendo DS as I have wanted one for a long time but never justified the expense.

As wives, mothers, etc. etc we tend not to splash out on ourselves so treat yourself, you deserve it.

For Christmas I am hoping for a Nomination bracelet and a new watch.

I've got my ticket for 'the Event' and some CDs (which I've ordered myself) from hubby and children, I've got a nice fluffy dressing gown & some money from Mum & Dad. I've no idea what I have got from my sister, I always get a surprise. From the inlaws me and hubby got a £5 lottery ticket..... Will be nice if we win....but I doubt it somehow!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back