What are you giving up for Lent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
I am giving up chips and cheese (I honestly eat them every day) and my ex-boyfriend :smack:

What is everyone else sacrificing? xxx

I've given up Salon Geek.... how am I doing so far:lol::lol:

attempting chocolate but craving like mad...

I am giving up chips and cheese (I honestly eat them every day) and my ex-boyfriend :smack:

lmao at giving up ur exboyfriend!

personally i thought about it and thought about it and decided to give up........

Mint aero's!

i been completly addicted to them recently!!

Last edited:

ok ok..I will give up driving through KFC order and go throughout Lent :eek:

I woulod have thought you should "give up your x boyfriend"...he is "x" after all :eek::lol::hug:

I'm giving up dieting. And not just for Lent, I'm determined that this one is forever.:eek: Lx

giving up things.

Cheese.

I eat a good half pound or more a day, i constantly nibble it. I'm going to find it so hard, but i shall try.

I couldn't give up just cheese. I love cheese so much, which is why it makes the perfect accompaniment for my favourite other food, chips!!!

I will be still indulging in cheese. and yes I need to give up the ex...one bad habit I am needing to break!!!! :D xxxxx

Not giving up anything, lifes to short............

Not giving up anything, lifes to short............

So basically your saying your giving up "not giving up"...if you understand what I mean :eek::lol::hug:

I've given up Salon Geek.... how am I doing so far:lol::lol:
Doing a grand job there...havent seen you on today :lol::lol:

So basically your saying your giving up "not giving up"...if you understand what I mean :eek::lol::hug:

Lol whats left !!! I'm not smoking, which by the way is getting sooooooooooooo boring lol, I hardly eat cheese because of the cholesteral and I luv cheese, so that leaves wine and thats limited to a couple of glasses a couple of times in the week........................:rolleyes:

Tell you what I could give up chocolate, because that would be nice and easy as I don't eat it anyway !!!!:)

Chocolate! Doing ok so far but it has only been 2 days!! :)

Trash magazines! I think this one is going to be hard, I buy them all the time ....

Nothing. I'm an atheist. If I am proved wrong when I die, I vote for hell anyway. It's got to be more fun! :twisted:

I am an atheist too but I like to see it as a challenge to give something up for a wee while. :) xx

I'm giving up chocolate and biscuits, and it's been quite hard to say no.

I need to loose weight and feel more positive about myself, so i'm also trying to give up comfort eating. I have no idea how long this one will last though.

I think it's about taking control, not just giving up for giving up's sake.

Rebecca

Nothing! God I'm already doing Slimfast and I hardly drink anymore as my driving lessons are always on a Sunday morning - if I give anything else up, what would be the point?

Someone at work told me that apparently Lent isn't about deprivation/giving something up, it's about "doing something good".

Latest posts

Back