What are you having for tea tonight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady bird I'm on slimming world. Doing the extra easy plan x

I've been doing the plan since jan - 2 stone so far - how about you?

First time I tried the curry - just made it up as I went along but was as good as you'd get from takeaway :)

Im cooking chicken and lental curry made with cream its sooooo lush but fattening so i only do it every other month x

Oh please don't ask me that! I have this dilemma towards the end of every week! Poss BBQ spare ribs or chilli. Depends what's left in the cupboard or freezer etc. mind you lots of ideas here. Just would need time to go to shops though!

Asparagus with Hollandaise ( homemade from scratch, hate the shop bought ones) for starters. Pork Tenderloin with caremalized onion and mushroom, Rice, Butternut and Runner beans followed by fresh Raspberries from the garden with ice cream and clotted cream. Hubby loves his food

chicen stir fry with spicey schezwan sauce....yummy

Tonight is take away night so I went to Selfridges food hall today and bought a Thai chicken and basil dish and Thai beef curry dish. I will boil my own Jasmine rice. All for under a tenner!

The server there is always very kind to me and gives me an extra scoop of the dishes after he's already weighed and priced it. :D

Tonight is take away night so I went to Selfridges food hall today and bought a Thai chicken and basil dish and Thai beef curry dish. I will boil my own Jasmine rice. All for under a tenner!

The server there is always very kind to me and gives me an extra scoop of the dishes after he's already weighed and priced it. :D

Yum yum can I come for tea :) x

I'm not finishing until 9pm tonight but there will be a lasagne, garlic bread and salad ready for when I get back mmmm... My belly is rumbling!x

Red, orange, yellow peppers stuffed with cheese, pine-nuts, basil and tomatoes. Yum; I can smell them now.
(Followed by large helpings of Friday night white wine.......not so healthy, then....)

Red, orange, yellow peppers stuffed with cheese, pine-nuts, basil and tomatoes. Yum; I can smell them now.
(Followed by large helpings of Friday night white wine.......not so healthy, then....)

Mmmmmm 🍴🍝🍰👍

I've started the wine, now friends are coming round last minute and god only knows when I'll have my lovely tea now.:sad:

Im having pork slices marinated in nandos bbq piri piri sauce, buttery mash and fried onions. Yum yum! Im starting fatty weekends early lol

Ooh dear, getting even more unhealthy as I remembered the ginger rhubarb crumble I made yesterday, and had some with creme fraiche.

I went cheesy chips with gravy tonight only no gravy when I came to do it :sad: so just cheesy chips for me

Ooh dear, getting even more unhealthy as I remembered the ginger rhubarb crumble I made yesterday, and had some with creme fraiche.

Hmmm I make a pear crumble with two inches of crumble and it's yummy x x

No cooking tonight so pizza followed by gü lemon cheesecake. Yum! :)

I've got a baby Ollie too lol, only mines 11 months and we've all had chicken pasta bake x

Aww my Ollie is 8 months tomorrow how time flies xx

Doesnt it?! A week today and mines 1 cant belive it lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back