what are your nails like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just fille mine yesterday, i had on natural with carnation pink free flowing french with roses on 9 of them. i don't know what to put on them today.

of course, on my thumbnail, 4 inches of black.

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

mine are natural coloured l&p tip and overlay with creatives "NFS" over the top...i lurveee my dark nail enamel colours

I have seriously neglected mine recently, been too busy doing everyone elses! Have a client coming round in 10 minutes so I just tried to tidy them up and put a neon orange polish on but they need some proper attention.

boring french for me at the mo!

Quite like em though for once....never happy with my own work !

badly applied goldy coloured biosculpture on mine.
trouble is, i mixed the shade myself, used it all on my nails and broke one so now i have 9 goldy ones and a brown one:irked:
gorgeous:rolleyes:

I have NNO in Attraction Radiant pink, with blue star fish & dots type design on my wedding finger & same finger on other hand!!! Getting quite long now actually might have to file them down a little by the end of the week, lol!! Have light blue glitter nail varnish on toes with 3 glitter blue flowers on big toes!! :)

Mine are red, oval, long rainbow colour drops l&p. It's the only thing I can keep on that has colour. I always file my own enamel off while working and I hate tech tape.

French l&p for me. Soft white rather than full on. Shortish. Squarish.

i've been wearing my nail quite long & square....for more than 4 years....

..& now...for the second month i have my nails really long .... BUT almond form... still can't beleave i've did that :Scared: ... can't get used to them... although i quite like their "new look"...but still miss them beeing square..

& the design...at the mom they are simply natural...just strengthing colourless polish... but looks like i would have french... he he , love them today...but feel i will brake one really soon :rolleyes: :(

ATM mine are naked, I did have just a short natural French on, but someone bit them all off :o Why oh why do I do that :smack: .

I want some of Angie's :hug:

Hi there after six years of having tips i now have overlays french look im very proud of my self i have started having them round ive neva had them round before and they look nice.:green:

nothing at the mo! i have a baby so i dont get much time to myself but i do them i have them long, square, natural tip with a clear/pink glittery overlay. simple but cute!xxx

Mine are now rebalanced..by me... which is a miracle in itself as I usually can't be bothered.
Yes I am totally lazy.

I did a short NNO in pink Brisa yesterday. I did have long pink french (done by Cathie!) but clipped them down and decided to use Brisa for strength but not add length.....

We'll see how long they last (Brisa not being my strong point!)

Mine are done in P&W and I needed a refill 3 weeks ago...It seems like I can never get around to doing anything to my nails

I have never ever abused my nails,but since i stopped smoking i am a biter,i just bite the fe off and then i could cry.

I had some very long sin city custom blends on and after a tip from di they were the best i had ever done on myself,i am so annoyed at me :grr:

Tilly Ann is gonna kill me when she does my wedding nails if i don't get out of this terrible habbit.

Mine are absolutly knackered!

Nail strenghtener and cuticle oil daily at the mo

same here!! kates doing them next week - hope shes ready for a challenge! xx

These are mine, i love having various colours and my clients always look forward to what i will have next. It has also got some of my clients trying out other shades apart from the french white.

Attachments

• Jazz band tips.JPG
    Jazz band tips.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back