what are your nails like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NNOs with Bio Sculpture Rose gel and clear rhinestones is what I have on my nails right now.

nothing im afraid
mine are getting a bit better only have oncholysis left on one finger and its only slight, the kolionsis(sp) is getting better apart from one thumb that is still quite bad, but compared to 3 mnths ago they are fab lol, just loads of solar oil daily for me, but i did do set of natural l + p for the ball 2 weeks ago on fri night off sun morn (cos of college) and they were nice i just put some nail graphix (the white glittery one with the name i cant spell lol aureola somat) and they looked quite good, and was so proud cos when i took em off, there was no damage to my nails , you wouldnt even know id had enhancements on, which i was made up to show my tutor following week as she keeps going on about false nails (grrr) ruining your natural nails,

we're going away in 2 weeks and still undecided, normally i would put some on, but think ill just paint toes and fingers in matching pale pink and make do, rather than risk the last nail with oncholysis, esp as i cant take any stuff with me to fix em while im away lol, but my short stubby fingers are gonna look sad with polish on pmsl

great thread,

These are mine, i love having various colours and my clients always look forward to what i will have next. It has also got some of my clients trying out other shades apart from the french white.

those look lovely. i can never make such a good job of my own as i do for clients. i get in a right pickle and end up needing savlon as my cuticle oil !

Short French Square.

Latest posts

Back